How to get husband back into swinging

Me and my hubby were swinging for a few years alone and together. I had one bull get too attached and said he started to develop some feelings. I cut that guy off bcuz one of our “rules” is to stop with someone that catches feelings. Since then my hubby has asked to put the whole swinging thing on hold. Me and hubby never really have sex anymore. I miss having some side fun any ideas how to get him back into it.

Ask him/her, if you have or had an open relationship inquiring about the lifestyle y'all been in before shouldn't be an issue. But then again this is a private matter and should be discussed with one another not a sex site. This is why I know this is coming from a male. Women confide their secrets with their girlfriends or gay bff, not a site like this.. makes no sense.

Me and my hubby were swinging for a few years alone and together. I had one bull get too attached and said he started to develop some feelings. I cut that guy off bcuz one of our “rules” is to stop with someone that catches feelings. Since then my hubby has asked to put the whole swinging thing on hold. Me and hubby never really have sex anymore. I miss having some side fun any ideas how to get him back into it.
Why did you stop in the first place? I read your story but it doesn't explain why you stopped altogether!

I have had numerous hotwives catch feelings and tell me that they were fallen in love and I immediately said "Then 🛑 Stop"! "Don't Do it"! Now some of them stop seeing me and some continued but nobody stop swinging in fact for most of them hubby never even found out! We had a little discussion about it and never talked about it again but it never became a game ender!

So you cut that guy off and move on to the next Bull or bulls but something else made y'all stop maybe it was mutual and hubby said it's over! Now that would explain why someone would stop the whole lifestyle period! Did it become a fatal attraction? It feels like some information is missing?

Bri
Bring another woman home and make love to her in front of him. If that don’t get him in the mood nothing will, next you can add a man or couple

We have had an open relationship for almost seven years now and no swinging for a couple of years before that. It stopped when my husband started traveling for extended business trips overseas, sometimes leaving for months. He still travels, but we are both slowing down our open relationship activity. He wants to start at the beginning doing things we did when we first met, like watching me flash and flirt at bars and clubs. We have plans to do it when he comes back home in January.

Why did you stop in the first place? I read your story but it doesn't explain why you stopped altogether!

I have had numerous hotwives catch feelings and tell me that they were fallen in love and I immediately said "Then 🛑 Stop"! "Don't Do it"! Now some of them stop seeing me and some continued but nobody stop swinging in fact for most of them hubby never even found out! We had a little discussion about it and never talked about it again but it never became a game ender!

So you cut that guy off and move on to the next Bull or bulls but something else made y'all stop maybe it was mutual and hubby said it's over! Now that would explain why someone would stop the whole lifestyle period! Did it become a fatal attraction? It feels like some information is missing?
Well of course. We would not have imagined it any other way.

We have had an open relationship for almost seven years now and no swinging for a couple of years before that. It stopped when my husband started traveling for extended business trips overseas, sometimes leaving for months. He still travels, but we are both slowing down our open relationship activity. He wants to start at the beginning doing things we did when we first met, like watching me flash and flirt at bars and clubs. We have plans to do it when he comes back home in January.
I am wondering if I will ever get a invitation?😘

Back