How to catch a fraud/fake........

I need to start a thread for the guys that put in the effort..l.has this lifestyle ruined vanilla dating for you.....Hahhaa for me it has indeed ha
i don’t enjoy fucking normal chicks ..they have to be attached for it to be real fun
Hate to admit, but you right.
Vanilla dating doesn't supply the same THRILL.

I need to start a thread for the guys that put in the effort..l.has this lifestyle ruined vanilla dating for you.....Hahhaa for me it has indeed ha
i don’t enjoy fucking normal chicks ..they have to be attached for it to be real fun

Whats a vanilla date??? Lol movies at 12:30am.......After you either take her home or fool around only 2 choices at that time..?

Right, a lot of us guys here we were doing this way before these websites existed. Had to have REAL LIFE GAME to be successful, only thing the internet did was expand our options lol
Years ago, had a live in gf and several side chicks. Raw dog in all, them chicks knew better. If they wanted a chance with me, so any guy they fucked had to use a condom..............Yeah man some dont get it. Im on these sites until i find a vanilla girl tbh. Some of these cats trying to wife some of these women on here which leaves me confused. ?

Years ago, had a live in gf and several side chicks. Raw dog in all, them chicks knew better. If they wanted a chance with me, so any guy they fucked had to use a condom..............Yeah man some dont get it. Im on these sites until i find a vanilla girl tbh. Some of these cats trying to wife some of these women on here which leaves me confused. ?
I had a few 'bare only' chicks as well but few times That turned out more FULFILLING than anticipated. Some of them girls lied about their birth control????

I had a few 'bare only' chicks as well but few times That turned out more FULFILLING than anticipated. Some of them girls lied about their birth control????
chicks been lying on me since 15 bro smh. Got girls pregnant while having a girlfriend. Plan b was my best friend for a while before over the counter smh....

I find it so much fun to be the third wheel in an equation for a couple. I have asked myself why is this. Maybe it’s because I am just a guest but then I look and I am like damnnnn I have been fucking this attached woman longer than I have fucked any vanilla girlfriend

Facts.......

Facts......

Attached women only hit you up for the sex.. the boyfriends and husbands provide the love and companionship... So we get all the sex we want without drama....

Vanilla chicks are the worst..... the minute you get some pussy...the next conversation you have with them is some life problem... their phone screen broke, their roommate didn’t pay their half of the rent , they want to stay at your place for a few days. I just fuck vanilla chicks once then keep it moving...

Lmaooooooo thats why i stopped messing with these new city girls........Been saying it for years. They got mad roommates, dont want you coming by cause she scared you might like one of her friends. Though the foreign chicks ? they with the inviting you over and telling you to leave........If you over 30 with no *******, you my friend are a ?.........Gotta let these vanilla chicks know asap so they get on the same page or refer them to the site so they get the hint lol

They ask or hire someone to take photos for them. Try to get them to video chat and you’ll discover just how fast they ghost..or you’ll get every excuse possible why they can’t. Then there is always the “I don’t know you...or I don’t video on the fly without makeup” or some other excuse. Then you’ll get another fake to pipe in on the thread saying the same. They tend to stick together. Easy spots. Plain and simple, no video chat then they have no intentions on ever meeting.
People pay others to take verification pics??? That's super shady

Back