How to catch a fake...

Was this thread helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Create a new thread in the "Real Persons on BlacktoWhite" section and post some pics in it of you & a paper on what your username, the date and the site's name (blacktowhite) can be seen. It's easy & fast.
OK so upload a pic... now do I have to show a face.... we are real but we want real privicy for the time being anyway..... and what is that about a paper So I write my username on a piece of paper and take a pic of that with the ate and site name... easy....

If the people are in the same area, wouldn't the best verification be meeting live? For instance the people could
meet up at a coffeeshop or bookstore for 10 minutes during the workday, and then continue from there. Has anyone here done something like this?

If the people are in the same area, wouldn't the best verification be meeting live? For instance the people could
meet up at a coffeeshop or bookstore for 10 minutes during the workday, and then continue from there. Has anyone here done something like this?

It would be if people actually showed up. Otherwise you just waste a ton of time.

Yes, have done it many times for meeting people into BDSM and it usually works pretty well.

It would be if people actually showed up. Otherwise you just waste a ton of time.

Unfortunately, that comes with the territory, but more often then not they will show as long as you've taken sufficient time getting to know them on line and via telephone before setting a meeting.

Back