Doublelist

DmarcusBBC

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
I don't know who's been on Doublelist, but I absolutely hate all the flakes and fakes on there. It's like I meet someone, I talk to them, we set something up and they flake at the last minute. I fucking hate it. Needless to say, this was not a good start 2024.

I don't know who's been on Doublelist, but I absolutely hate all the flakes and fakes on there. It's like I meet someone, I talk to them, we set something up and they flake at the last minute. I fucking hate it. Needless to say, this was not a good start 2024.
i send messages but get no replys like i just quit trying to get women online…i’m forsing myself to do it irl. Which seems like a mountain rn

You have see it from the woman perspective they have to many options, so if they meet someone they like more they will ghost you. I remember setting up a gangbang for a girl and you can't believe how many guys replied. Small dick,average, hung,black,white,Mexican,Asian etc. So don't sweat it plus the inflation of OF girls and prostitutes don't help the site.

It's too easy & simple to video chat these days. Save yourself the aggravation; if they won't video chat, you lose "nothing".

It's too easy & simple to video chat these days. Save yourself the aggravation; if they won't video chat, you lose "nothing".
You know what you are correct, instant ID verification is instant. If someone isn't willing to video chat move on.

The bi stuff has gotten really crazy on there! They should have their own bi section but they have them all in the same section as straight couple's and straight males!

Back