How to approach/and tell if a pawg is interested in BBC

What should be done? How should you approach them? I was in Publix the other day and I always get stares and catch side eyes from the women. Sometimes I feel like they are waiting to be approached but they could be married?….also being from the south there are a lot of white women who fear us or are sometimes rude ? Can anyone give some advice ? I’m in SC
When I was at the market for more than just flirting. My approach to women was the same regardless of her skin color... Either she's going to be with it...or she's not.

The type of women that I was interested in appreciated being approached respectfully.

None of that "Hey bitch you got a phat ass" s.hit. Lol.

Don't do anything to be perceived as a threat. Unfortunately many women are fearful of men.

Be funny... Humor can go a long way. Most women love a man who can make her laugh.

Accentuate your best physical features. The ones below the belt can really get you noticed... Avoid the obscene though. Lol. Good luck man.

👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Last edited:
You need to become friendly with the hubby not just the fem. After all he has ultimate veto power. Hubby and I were at a club a bbc approached me was doing a good jub stroking me flirting etc. I was between him and my hubby. The guy was bold, I was wearing a low cut top. He flopped out a breast and pinched a nipple. I loved hubby seeing and we played some more. The bbc screwed up he tried to get me to go alone with him to hotel without hubby. he probably figured hubby was submissive, so he could do what he pleased which he was. He screwed up by not asking hubby or waiting to be invited back with us. hubby said no to going alone and put a stop to things. he told me to kiss him and as i did he told him he fucked up and that next time respect the husband. he told him if he would have played his cards right he would be riding with me in backseat to hotel. so when do approach a cpl make sure hubby is on board

I could be wrong. However, the original poster doesn't seem like he's primarily interested in being a "bull" for married couples. Sounds like he just wants PAWGS. Personally I find the cuck "hubbies" less than pathetic. They don't matter at all. Go for the pussy Bro.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Ostensibly everybody on here is an adult. By this stage any man Black, white, or green that's interested in women... Should know how to talk to women...Black, white or green. 🙄
First of all, if one does not know something, he has the right to ask, if only to compare his answer with that of others.
Second, I think in this case, it may be cultural differences between him and white women that make communication more difficult

First of all, if one does not know something, he has the right to ask, if only to compare his answer with that of others.
Second, I think in this case, it may be cultural differences between him and white women that make communication more difficult
Just As It's The Right Of Others To Be "Shocked" By A Query That Should Be "Understood". Cultural Differences...?Here In American Blacks Understand whites and vice versa... All too well. Interracial couplings have been going on long enough here for everyone to be on the same page... Those Who Are With It... Are. The Opposite Also holds true.

I could be wrong. However, the original poster doesn't seem like he's primarily interested in being a "bull" for married couples. Sounds like he just wants PAWGS. Personally I find the cuck "hubbies" less than pathetic. They don't matter at all. Go for the pussy Bro.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Exactly. That sounded like more of a cuck's rant to be "respected" of some sort bc he probably doesn't respect himself. The poster mention a pawg ( as you stated ). There are PLENTY of pawgs who don't have a man needing an ego boost by their side. Make those moves.

Exactly. That sounded like more of a cuck's rant to be "respected" of some sort bc he probably doesn't respect himself. The poster mention a pawg ( as you stated ). There are PLENTY of pawgs who don't have a man needing an ego boost by their side. Make those moves.
Thanks For Getting It. I Purposely Omitted Using The Reply Button To You Know Who's Post Lol😆.

I think it doesn't harm in most cases to safely say "excuse me if you don't mind me saying you look gorgeous". I noticed this melts the ice so quickly and if hubby/bf isnt arround they will smile and reply without rushing.
Yes, start there. If she warms at all, ask if she and her husband are familiar with the area.

What should be done? How should you approach them? I was in Publix the other day and I always get stares and catch side eyes from the women. Sometimes I feel like they are waiting to be approached but they could be married?….also being from the south there are a lot of white women who fear us or are sometimes rude ? Can anyone give some advice ? I’m in SC
I think that you just need to approach and start getting acquainted and making compliments, if the girl is interested, then you will understand it...

I I'm in Raleigh so I know what you talking about my G you never know until you try and say something the worst that can happen is you get that stared Stone face like you a thug but you never know until you say something first start off with how you doing or hello or you look beautiful today luck husband you have from they reaction you go from there I've been look at crazy some on the other hand I have met some curious married women also you be surprised how many wives that don't get attention from home or don't hear that they beautiful try it my G

Back