How to approach/and tell if a pawg is interested in BBC

jahque1991

Male
From
SC, US
What should be done? How should you approach them? I was in Publix the other day and I always get stares and catch side eyes from the women. Sometimes I feel like they are waiting to be approached but they could be married?….also being from the south there are a lot of white women who fear us or are sometimes rude ? Can anyone give some advice ? I’m in SC

Attachments

• 2E54464F-BCBF-4738-AFB8-53208A82E589.jpeg
    2E54464F-BCBF-4738-AFB8-53208A82E589.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
What should be done? How should you approach them? I was in Publix the other day and I always get stares and catch side eyes from the women. Sometimes I feel like they are waiting to be approached but they could be married?….also being from the south there are a lot of white women who fear us or are sometimes rude ? Can anyone give some advice ? I’m in SC
I think it doesn't harm in most cases to safely say "excuse me if you don't mind me saying you look gorgeous". I noticed this melts the ice so quickly and if hubby/bf isnt arround they will smile and reply without rushing.

Well for starters you can strike the rude and fearful ones off your list. A smile and a hello is a great starter. It depends on the location where you encounter the lady and how often you encounter her. I wouldn't shot gun blast the approach as it makes you come off more as a stalker. Relationships take time patience and a few other intrinsic characteristics.

I don't know about your culture and your state. In Europe, respect, don't be pushy and try to understand other one's psychology are the keys

You in the south the time you have to put in may not be worth it lol

Situation dictates but her are my ideas. Woman is alone? Engage in polite conversation and politely comment on features that stand out to you. Read body language and see what happens. With hubby or boyfriend? Engage both of them in conversation. Be friendly and respectful and you just might find yourself at their next bbq getting fed and then maybe feeding his wife some black dick.

If you make eye contact and its returned with a smile they are intrested. Talk to them.

Back