How to approach/and tell if a pawg is interested in BBC

I I'm in Raleigh so I know what you talking about my G you never know until you try and say something the worst that can happen is you get that stared Stone face like you a thug but you never know until you say something first start off with how you doing or hello or you look beautiful today luck husband you have from they reaction you go from there I've been look at crazy some on the other hand I have met some curious married women also you be surprised how many wives that don't get attention from home or don't hear that they beautiful try it my G
I rarely get attention at home. I love it when guys flirt with me.

First of all be polite and smile. Even if we are with our husbands, we will give you a signal if its safe to aproach LoL. Try to open the door or ask for an advice. Try not to be weird and if you have a chance make some contact, simple touch can be enough. We are all not imune on compliments esspecially in sexless marriage. If you are just sitting in a cafe or restaurant making an eye contact, you can make sure that ... Just pm me for more if you want LoL

First of all be polite and smile. Even if we are with our husbands, we will give you a signal if its safe to aproach LoL. Try to open the door or ask for an advice. Try not to be weird and if you have a chance make some contact, simple touch can be enough. We are all not imune on compliments esspecially in sexless marriage. If you are just sitting in a cafe or restaurant making an eye contact, you can make sure that ... Just pm me for more if you want LoL
I like that advice..thank you 😘

We been thru all of the various scenarios......USUALLY, my hotwife will see a guy, ascertain if he's alone, get up to go to the restroom and find a way to just stop and say "love that shirt, and my husband is over there." A few weeks ago, at BJs on the Beach here in Boca, she and I were with some work friends, but I saw black guy at bar that was talking to two UNATTRACTIVE white girls, so when he went to rest-room, I followed him and told him to check out my wife when I get back to table, gave him our number, told him she's hotwife for BBC only. He never called. 1candib.JPG

Back