How to approach a bbc in public

As with any situation it’s hard to tell if they are actually interested or just trying to be friendly. I’ve had it go both directions. The guy that delivers our propane seemed to be coming on to me but after several more conversations with him and a couple more deliveries I discovered he was very happily married and was only being friendly. On the other end of that, I called a local yard service to have some bushes taken out along with some other work and the owner showed up for the estimate. He was very nice but not over the top with no actual flirting so I didn’t find out until later conversations that he was interested...he showed me just how much on a return visit later that evening. My point is that it’s hard to interpret responses.
Small talk goes a long way when approaching us black men. I appreciate it when that happens. I say for the women just put your intentions out there first if you want to be fucked or not and go from there. We are not mind readers and the “wrong” white woman can cause a whole hell of a lot of trouble for us

Confidence is a big thing. Don’t be scared of us, all people love bein approached.
True oh King Damian Jamaican.

Even my beautiful young black bi buddy---my ex's new husband---loves being approached in public. By me. In a strictly masculine way of course, as regularly works with those heartbreakingly handsome perpetually horny similarly-inclined supple and beautifully toppable young Jamaican guys in Kingston and on your fabulous beaches.

Last edited:
The wife prefers this type of meeting to anything else, including interacting on sites like this….. And her idea is to go out to a bar or somewhere by herself, then if a guy approaches her and there is some chemistry she’ll break the news “I’m married”……Inevitably the guy will be like, ”so what“ and then she’ll see what he thinks about joining us as a couple….may scare a few off but that’s the way it goes

Looking for suggestions on how to approach a random bbc in public about interracial sexual interest. Interested in hearing from both men and women...TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE😉
for what it's worth: how about approaching them as human beings and be polite and friendly? I think very few black men want to be so sexually fetishized that a woman who only wants dick seems appealing. It's quite simple: be friendly. See if they are friendly back and go from there

Looking for suggestions on how to approach a random bbc in public about interracial sexual interest. Interested in hearing from both men and women...TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE😉
Ladies it's easy! Just smile and speak..lol if you engage him and keep chatting it will come and he will ask. Although I must say I was observant and if I saw a ring and no man around I would often pass not knowing. The best way I've been approached....I was in the mall saw a gorgeous white woman I smiled she smiled but then she walked right up to me and said....I hope to see the rest of you soon. At which point she reached in her purse and slid a piece of paper in my hand and walked away. When I opened it, it simply stated.....call me I love BBC

One evening I took my wife Anna to a bistro in Turin (we are Italians) in an area very frequented by immigrants, she had told me that she would like to finish the evening with a black cock. she was summer she is she is dressed in a short and transparent dark blue dress, micro panties and sandals with high heels. After we entered and sat down we saw that two black guys at a nearby table were eating her with their eyes, after we had a beer Anna got up to go to the bathroom, when she came back she was not wearing her panties anymore, to go back to the table she passed next to them; this was enough ... after a few minutes with the excuse of a sigarette one came to us and shortly after the other joined him, useless to say that we ended up at our house and that both of them fucked her well

Attachments

• DSCN1280.jpg
    DSCN1280.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN1314.jpg
    DSCN1314.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 70
Ladies it's easy! Just smile and speak..lol if you engage him and keep chatting it will come and he will ask. Although I must say I was observant and if I saw a ring and no man around I would often pass not knowing. The best way I've been approached....I was in the mall saw a gorgeous white woman I smiled she smiled but then she walked right up to me and said....I hope to see the rest of you soon. At which point she reached in her purse and slid a piece of paper in my hand and walked away. When I opened it, it simply stated.....call me I love BBC
It doesn't get anymore direct than that lol. Intro, direct, intent made, contact info shared and out. However that sounded like it came from an experienced woman which is cool too.

Always a gentleman and always confident. But based on the region you are and situation its a lil different.
Undress her with your eyes, take your time, do not smile, do not look angry. Wink, blow a kiss (Tiny gesture), compliment without sound needy. Or shut up and simply wave

It doesn't get anymore direct than that lol. Intro, direct, intent made, contact info shared and out. However that sounded like it came from an experienced woman which is cool too.
Actually it was her first time. She and her husband had talked and figured the not was a way to let her get away quickly because she was so nervous

Know who you are talking to thug, blue collar or professional. All men (people) will not respond the same to the same thing. What's the goal of your conversation today? Meet me in the bathroom in 5mins for a bj or let's have drinks tonight with my husband. Common interest, be genuine and show appreciation get you in the door. The interracial thing isn't a real issue. If we don't click I'm not going to have drinks with ya, regardless of your culture.

Reminds me of the movie Saturday Night Fever, when JT walks past the girl and she smiles at him, but he carry’s on...a smile to him is still the best way I think.

Back