How to approach a bbc in public

Jim...I consider myself a pretty sharp guy with a good sense of humor... However you're going to have to explain this response🤣.
I was looking at the hand as representing a white chick offering offering up herself as being ready, plump and well-fed (as it would be too difficult to fond a pic of a real chicken). Therefore, having ingested semi-sweet feed, her pussy might reflect such flavor, thereby enticing the black cock.

Yeah, sometimes my mind gets twisted and carried away...especially when I have Rage Against the Machine raging in my headphones (WAKE UUUPPP!!!!)

I was looking at the hand as representing a white chick offering offering up herself as being ready, plump and well-fed (as it would be too difficult to fond a pic of a real chicken). Therefore, having ingested semi-sweet feed, her pussy might reflect such flavor, thereby enticing the black cock.

Yeah, sometimes my mind gets twisted and carried away...especially when I have Rage Against the Machine raging in my headphones (WAKE UUUPPP!!!!)
It scares me that I actually understood all of that 🤣. Coincidentally I used R.A.T.M. in a response to a thread earlier today. I referenced one of my favorites "Know your enemy"
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Back