How to approach a bbc in public

Very good answer and (finally) some good advice for hubbies to be sometime helpful in our hunting process/games. Thanks a lot for you advices. Really appreciated. 💋
Nothing more to add to what he said but my question since you doing it IRL for a while is : what is the worse potential situation ?
I don't think men will act contemptuous if a woman whispers some nice words to them.
They would be flattered and could ask why you do so if you are with someone and then you can explain your lifestyle and your intentions.

Some good advice given in this thread. We need to remember that the approach to initiating the mating ritual involves humans, which means one size doesn't fit all. So, don't let the occasional faux pas, rejection or embarrassment deter you.

Me? I'm a very socially interactive guy. I'll always be courteous and friendly...and if you are attractive to me - connection will be made. If no attraction, my greeting won't be diffrtent - I'll just keep moving on.

Last edited:
Reading the answers of you guys, I think you didn't understood the exact goal of the question. It's not to know how to flirt (eyes, attitude etc... We know how to do this, of course). The real question is how to flirt when you are not a usual single lady, but a cuckolding couple. It's pretty different to approach a guy as a single lady than to to it by saying "hi guy, I would be pleased if you agree to fuck me while my cuckold hubby will watch us doing it". The first situation is usual, the second one can be very offensive to a guy who is not into cuckolding games.

Your opinion?
Tell the black guy right away that your husband likes to watch

Fuck...I just lost my mental erection. The last thing I need is some fucking pasty faced fatherfucker in a cock cage salivating as I put Da Work in.🤣

Eye 👁 contact smile and keep looking at his dick let him know u want it !!!! Men are simple!! We are made to fuck and slang DICK LOL !! 9 times out of 10 if you are fuckable looks wise we are already looking at you !! So just give a look back with a smile n let him see u staring at his DICK !! Promise you will be getting fucked before you go home lol
My wife says she has stared at black guys junk and licked her lips. She says some of them get enormous erections when she does this.

Eye contact and a smile for starters, follow up with small talk. We’ll pick up on it, if you’re seriously interested. If you’re too shy keep hubby nearby for comfort but after 5 years in the confederate state of Florida, I’ve learned not to approach any white woman unless there’s literally some “I Like Black Men, QOS, BBC Only” paraphernalia on display.

Exactly this. Write down your number on a piece of paper and give it if speaking ain't ya thing. Don't over think *******. It ain't like we gonna execute you publicly, just approach and ask about him n his interests. Dead ass that simple. If you're the first to initiate the conversation, then that's a sign that you're interested. That's a hint that can't be missed. Takes confidence. You dont know what's gonna happen when you approach, not all the time it's going to go well. But what you do know is the result of not taking that chance. Be confident in yourself ladies.
This is exactly how I approached it. I’m a woman who wants to have sex and I picked an attractive black guy out in the bar and started chatting with him. he figured out what I wanted pretty quick and we exchanged numbers and a kiss. Over the next couple days we texted and I sent him some pictures of me to keep his interest. We went out again and he was all over me which is what I wanted. It was so exciting, we ended up back at his place and the sex was amazing, so glad I did it.
I’m 42 and he was 31, such a huge boost for my self esteem 😋

Back