How to approach a bbc in public

I m the husband and since we ve been in this life style, I found my wife s lovers myself !
I would really love her to go and find them alone, like in bars or wherever.. this must be a fabulous turn on*
But she s too shy to do so ! ( when in bed, she s not shy at all with them !) I dont know how how to convince her

My rebuttal. How to tell if a milf is interested, cause it seems like these interracial lust sexcapades only happen on sites like this where a profile is seen before pussy. Let’s chat

I would say just smile 9 out of 10 he's checking you out too for me once I get a hello or how you doing then I'm on it or if the guy wearing nice clothes or shoes just compliment him or if he has that good smelling cologne like that polo fellas cologne gets them all the time just a side note lol just tell ask what cologne you wearing

I would love to know this too please. I always get so frazzled when it comes to approaching a black man to strike a conversation and I just end up not following through.
Can I get some reverse advice? How would a bbc approach a white woman in public in a respectful manner and are there any signs that she’s interested? I’m more of a “go after her if she shows signs of interest” type of guy because I don’t wanna bother anyone who doesn’t wanna be bothered lol

Can I get some reverse advice? How would a bbc approach a white woman in public in a respectful manner and are there any signs that she’s interested? I’m more of a “go after her if she shows signs of interest” type of guy because I don’t wanna bother anyone who doesn’t wanna be bothered lol
I just posted what you asking in the other forum check it out

I may have responded to this thread previously. I can't say definitely cuz I'm fucking d.runk right now Because I took the day off from work. What the fuck is a BBC. It's a fucking man. If you like a fucking guy fucking tell him. Doesn't matter if he's black or white or green. If you are a white woman the chances are very high that he's going to like you too. Stop being a fucking asshole and say hey have you seen the new movie what Idris Elba? ... Don't disregard my response because I'm easy as fuck. Lol. And I like it like that.

Last edited:
I may have responded to this thread previously. I can't say definitely cuz I'm fucking d.runk right now Because I took the day off from work. What the fuck is a BBC. It's a fucking man. If you like a fucking guy fucking tell him. Doesn't matter if he's black or white or green. If you are a white woman the chances aret very high that he's going to like you too. Stop being a fucking asshole and say hey have you seen the new movie what Idris Elba? ... Don't discount my response because I'm easy as fuck. Lol. And I like it like that.
Preach, Swirl! WTF!!!:ROFLMAO:

Eye 👁 contact smile and keep looking at his dick let him know u want it !!!! Men are simple!! We are made to fuck and slang DICK LOL !! 9 times out of 10 if you are fuckable looks wise we are already looking at you !! So just give a look back with a smile n let him see u staring at his DICK !! Promise you will be getting fucked before you go home lol

Eye 👁 contact smile and keep looking at his dick let him know u want it !!!! Men are simple!! We are made to fuck and slang DICK LOL !! 9 times out of 10 if you are fuckable looks wise we are already looking at you !! So just give a look back with a smile n let him see u staring at his DICK !! Promise you will be getting fucked before you go home lol
Oh, lord! And it's grey sweats season 😜😍

Back