How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Sooner or later, we are going to need some structure and recourse for grievances in this lifestyle.

As Black men get bolder and for assured in their advances, white women and couples are going to become more vulnerable and in need of protections. This, of course, will have to result from compromises or trade-offs. But, because of the remaining stigmas about the lifestyle, white women and couples are more limited in how they can just stand up for themselves.

In many cases, women and couples are having to rely on Black patrons for protection and redress of grievances.

Good cuckold legislation can result in protections and redress of grievances in exchange for structure, rights and privileges.
I didn't understand, I think the law has to protect women with all their strength, and through women a new life is born, they are the most important thing in the world!

As for the white couple becoming more vulnerable, it will be the white man who will be extinct, the husband who will not pass on his gene, the wife does not need to worry, her gene will be mixed with that of the black bull and will be carried for the story along with his through his *******!

That is, the white husband genes who is in a vulnerable position, but who cares!

Esse aqui é um ótimo topico para juntar com esse e alimentarmos.

It would be interesting to put more main stream movies with IR as it is a great way to watch with your wife, start showing her the beauty of IR or to recommend to friends when they ask for movie tips!

It's being able to use the media to open people's minds!

I didn't understand, I think the law has to protect women with all their strength, and through women a new life is born, they are the most important thing in the world!

As for the white couple becoming more vulnerable, it will be the white man who will be extinct, the husband who will not pass on his gene, the wife does not need to worry, her gene will be mixed with that of the black bull and will be carried for the story along with his through his *******!

That is, the white husband genes who is in a vulnerable position, but who cares!

Nothing is ever, or ever will be, absolute.

But racial diversity is not always good. For example, there are different ethnicities and races in Afghanistan, and this issue has caused war in Afghanistan. A war that has lasted for years and has brought nothing but misery to this country.

But racial diversity is not always good. For example, there are different ethnicities and races in Afghanistan, and this issue has caused war in Afghanistan. A war that has lasted for years and has brought nothing but misery to this country.

This might result in war, but it will be a very, very low intensity conflict that few familiar with will doubt the outcome.

This might result in war, but it will be a very, very low intensity conflict that few familiar with will doubt the outcome.
Even though the war is small and slow, it destroys the country and the capital flees. I am from the Middle East and I am more familiar with the position and situation of the Middle East than the people of this site.

Even though the war is small and slow, it destroys the country and the capital flees. I am from the Middle East and I am more familiar with the position and situation of the Middle East than the people of this site.

This is not and never has been the Middle East, whereas the Middle East, in the sense you speak of, has always been the "Middle East."

Guys, I didn't understand anything, the purpose of this topic is to promote racial equality, and of course to present the beauty of IR to the world and especially to women, here is not to make war, it is to make love, of course some of us just gonna be watching lol !

I recently stayed at a week long hotel and I was shocked (yes even I was shocked) the amount of white women of all ages fucking black guys and also a few white couples trying to be more slick about it but I noticed. I do not know why the hotel is so extremely interracial. White women must still hide this desire from family,husbands,and friends. 8 out of 10 women alone I assume fucking black men with out white men.View attachment 994710

This hotel is how every household should be
I realy support black man to every white girl. I prommis to stay pussy free for the rest of my life. Small cock white man like me dont deserve pussy.

Back