How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I have heard this conversation a lot among white men. Actually, Jewish guys of my aquaintance complain about it a lot. Especially in mainstream TV commercials, but also sitcoms, they show a lot of couples where the man is black and the woman is white.

I think that can only be good, as it normalises the idea of white girls going with black men. Frankly, some of the white guys that complain feel threatened and are a little racist imo.
Interesting that black men are like 6% of usa population, small number but we are promoted more than anyone on TV after white women who lead the media

This is a good question.
One I will try to answer.
My first wife slept with black guys a lot. We had a great Marriage so she had security and fun.

The thing I never got was she never told anyone not even her friends or her sister who she was really close to.

I asked her why, she said people would call her a slut or worse. Her family would not understand.
There is for me a lot of double standards, Christine was happy to take the pleasure from these guys but be some how ashamed.
To admit it.

I had my views. My wife loved fucking black guys and if any one challenged me it would be a simple what the fuck has it got to do with you. Simple.

Christine just would not adopt the same attitude.
If it was a white guy I who fucked her I don’t know if she would have had the same attitude.

so what’s the answer. Well people should be viewed as equals because we all are.

if women want to sleep with other people there should be no stigma.
I despise racism where ever it lives it’s cancer that is destroying human society.

I just wanna say THANK YOU VERY MUCH....
I saw this video some times ago... and litterally fuck my brain.... I saw pair times and Never.... NEVER forgot that ! (I think it’s like 6/7 month ago at least...).
So thanks for replace that...! And hope Will be so addicting for other people like that addict me....

could be a right “propaganda” while break of basketball events or football event in Europe...!
Or at opening cerimony at Olimpic games..!
This is a beautiful short film joy and sex.

What steps should be taken to encourage more acceptance of Black cock by White Women?​
We were standing around listening to a guy talk about his job. He works with a couple black guys doing flooring and he descibes how this one guy is so funny and how he has him laughing all day. Excited to laugh at someone funny, his wife blurts out she would like to hangout with them and laugh all day and my husband said to her, you should! Then he corrects himself and says, I meant it like you guys should hang out with them! The guy just looks around just looked and didn't say anything, so my husband changed the subject. The look on her face was hilarious! You had to be there!

Back