How rare is a dominant hotwife in IR?

SwirlyTwo

Couple
Over and over again, I see stories of wives submitting to bulls in interracial hotwifing. That's 100% the opposite of my wife. She is in charge, in charge, and in charge. Her studs submit to her. If they fuck her, it is their reward for pleasing her. She's in charge of the relationships and all situations with them. They do not tell her what to do, she tells them and she gets what she wants or they don't get their rewards. My own place is not of the submissive cuck but as the most favored stallion in her stable, the only one she knows she can trust without question or hesitation, thus, while she is queen, I am the only official consort. The rest of the men are just her concubines, and if they forget that my place is still higher than theirs, she dismisses them. I have found out that they aren't even permitted to disparage me behind my back.

Is such a situation really that rare?

Well that’s what I enjoy my wife is dominant going in and laying down the law and as soon as that black tongue is on and in her pussy she becomes silent and do as she’s told. Which is why I enjoy watching so much.

My wife never does what she's told. Even when she's getting nailed, she calls the tune. She's walked out on a guy mid-fuck (never me, though). When I say "dominant", I mean at all times. She doesn't ever surrender.

Back