How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

Husband is suffering a lot in his cage when my BBC and I are having fun. We normally wait until the bull has left to free him up and have some reclaim sex. Since he started using it more permanently, his cock's skin swells up horribly in the cage when excited, especially at the base. Lately, it has been difficult to remove his cage and he was unable to get an erection for our reclaim sex. Wouldn't it be better to let him masturbate instead, while bull and I are still having fun and cage him back later?
No. As soon as he cums, he may get in aggressive mode or feel depressed. You need to peg him.

No. As soon as he cums, he may get in aggressive mode or feel depressed. You need to peg him.
only had a cage on twice in my life and didn't think it achieved anything just caused me lot pain and discomfort only wore it just see what it did for me when I was watching sorry not for me!!!!!!!!
if you are having "reclaim sex" whats the point I have to ask????????????
its true it can affect how he reacts after if he cums,, I did when we started off down this route just make sure he doesn't let go with his cum

only had a cage on twice in my life and didn't think it achieved anything just caused me lot pain and discomfort only wore it just see what it did for me when I was watching sorry not for me!!!!!!!!
if you are having "reclaim sex" whats the point I have to ask????????????
its true it can affect how he reacts after if he cums,, I did when we started off down this route just make sure he doesn't let go with his cum
You have to start with a reasonable size and fit. And progressively try smaller ones.

You have to start with a reasonable size and fit. And progressively try smaller ones.
that's fine for those who want be caged or have no option
I thankfully don't have that to worry about I get full sex always I wouldn't want any other way

Of course I still love one thing is sex and another thing is love although I must say something almost does not touch me is because my black bull does not allow it In fact my black bull spends all weekends in the home with us He sleeps with me I sleep with my black bull and my husband has to sleep in the living room my husband only listens when I'm black bull is fucking me and sometimes my black bull lets him go so he can take video or I cleaned I put the truth is a very nice life I thank my husband so much that he has made this decision and that he was the area that made the decision to share with a black man the truth my life changed completely since I am fucked by a bull

Personally, I think you are too generous in how often he can cum. Long periods of chastity and orgasm denial are powerful tools to get the cuck to do whatever you want. My husband started cleaning me after 2 days in chastity and sucked his first dick after a week in chastity. Through chastity and orgasm denial I have conditioned my husband to only orgasm anally. A side effect of the extended chastity and his conditioning is that he became totally impotent, so when he does wear his cage these days it is purely for decoration. You can achieve anything you want through chastity, you just have to be clear in what your end goals are. His orgasm should be the last thing to be considered and should only be granted as a reward rather than something that he expects just because you had sex with your lover.
I agree Mistress Kyra, I've been in chastity permanently for a number of years and can now only climax through prostate stimulation. I have also lost the erectile function and atrophied. (which may be due in part to my hormone experimentation although I haven't taken them for extended periods) I know my place and rely on a bulls good-will, to bring me off. So i'm very very eager to please. xxxx chastity is a very powerful tool to influence sissies behaviour. xx

What's important is to make him feel he could only get an orgasm if you do and want. There are strap-ons that stimulate your pussy at the same time. Also, you can 'milk' him by pegging or manually pressing on his prostate. That release of cum is joyless. The benefit of pegging with bigger dildos is that the feel is transferable and soon he could be penetrated by one of your black lovers. Would you like to watch that?
I would love to see Michael submit to one of my bulls. It's a fantasy of mine but I can't see it. Maybe I'll promise him sex with me after 3 to 6 months of denial. Chastity helps. We will have to see.
Jxoxo

I learned this about hubby early on even before he was cuckold. When he cum his focus would wander and he became far less horny and obidient. That is a major reason why I stop him from orgasm. Don't unlock him and don't let him orgasm except for special occasions. J xoxoxo
Have to agree with Jamie on this. .when I'm wearing my cage..my focus doesn't wander far from my wife's honey pot.

my advice (for what its worth) is to never allow a sissy an orgasm. xx Once the pressure is relieved they can tire suddenly, become less eager to please, and get downright lazy. Others, become overwhelmed with guilt, about their sissy natures and cry and want to stop or run away. its best not to allow it if you want ever-ready, eager obedience from your sissymaid. xxx After a few weeks, nocturnal emissions will begin (wet dreams) and that will eliminate any health concerns. xx

my advice (for what its worth) is to never allow a sissy an orgasm. xx Once the pressure is relieved they can tire suddenly, become less eager to please, and get downright lazy. Others, become overwhelmed with guilt, about their sissy natures and cry and want to stop or run away. its best not to allow it if you want ever-ready, eager obedience from your sissymaid. xxx After a few weeks, nocturnal emissions will begin (wet dreams) and that will eliminate any health concerns. xx
This is what I concluded. His nighttime wet dreams keep him clear but its Important to not let the fantasy completely overwhelm you yo the point it affects it's the health of your cuckold.
Jxoxo

The truth is that very few cuckolds become sissies. Without a doubt some do and like it that way. It is true that some men have a reaction to orgasms to effect their mentality for awhile. For me it has always been a short letdown unless I sleep it off and in the morning I am fine. When I was younger it touch more then one orgasm to effect me. Caging and many other denial is not necessary, but a turn on for some. Obedience to a woman is most always conditional. This is not a putdown on anyone here, just another point of view.

This is what I concluded. His nighttime wet dreams keep him clear but its Important to not let the fantasy completely overwhelm you to the point it affects it's the health of your cuckold.
Jxoxo

Hi Jamie:

I think you''re doing a great job with Michael. I wish you were working on me, too. Keep up the good work and please keep us informed on your progress.

Try to keep having fun,
nrbill
XOX

Hi Jamie:

I think you''re doing a great job with Michael. I wish you were working on me, too. Keep up the good work and please keep us informed on your progress.

Try to keep having fun,
nrbill
XOX
. Aww such a sweetheart for saying that. Thank you. It has taken time to break him down & if not for some help off a few wonderful people in here it may have stopped about a month ago. 2019 is going to be a wickedly fun year. I'll keep you updated hunx
Jxoxox

. Aww such a sweetheart for saying that. Thank you. It has taken time to break him down & if not for some help off a few wonderful people in here it may have stopped about a month ago. 2019 is going to be a wickedly fun year. I'll keep you updated hunx
Jxoxox
Yes Mistress, here's wishing you have a lovely new year. xxx please keep me informed too, i'd love to know how you get on. xxx

Back