How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

There is cleaning his pipes out for prostate wellness and the like. However this does not mean it has to be pleasurable or should be.

Edged him until a ruined orgasm.. Or if you want to make sure it's not "pleasurable" wire your cuck for a good estim; prostate probe and one around his cock head... Just as he starts the throws of a ruined orgasm, stim him until his seed is drained. After a few times, you'll learn the best setting to get him responding how you like..

Or ladies, put on a pair of rubber gloves, (dont want to get any of this on your bits). Then use some icyhot for lube as you give him a handy.. A little can go a long way on his balls, ass-prostate, cock.

Last edited:
Ladies why do u stay with your cuck. Reading this forum l notice hardly any terms of endearment towards them. It seems totally S&M. You have control totally
This man married you. He may have always been latent gay. And is simply using you as his beard. Wouldn't that be a kick in your non-existent nuts. You have fallen in love with the physical the quick gratification the BBC. But here's the cruel part. You have no feelings for that fag. You and ur flavor of the week will use him until. He awakens or dies. Whatever you don't care. If this is the first dummy you've done that to. Don't worry u will find another.

Should a cuckold be embarrassed and confused after his first few sissygasm's. When I was pegged for the first time It scared me. You get confused on why u like it so much.
Please don’t be confused or embarrassed about your sissygasm. Your G-spot is your prostate. Your asspussy has become just like a woman’s vagina. Feel free to cum this way all you like sissies but getting hard and stroking your little penis is out of the question. I know at least for the cucks I own it’s not aloud. You would have to find a closet or hide under the bed to do that but if I found out...they would be in big trouble. My suggestion to all of you cucks out there is to find yourself a good cage and plug that’s right for you.
Your Superior Bull,

Last edited:
Please don’t be confused or embarrassed about you sissygasm. Your G-spot is your prostate. Your asspussy has become just like a woman’s vagina. Feel free to cum this way all you like sissies but getting hard and stroking your little penis is out of the question. I know at least for the cucks I own it’s not aloud. You would have to find a closet or hide under the bed to do that but if I found out...they would be in big trouble. My suggestion to all of you cucks out there is to find yourself a good cage and plug that’s right for you.
Your Surperior Bull,
This is the way it should be! My husband has been caged for over six months. Once a week releasing out of the cage in hygienical and health purposes but absolutely no orgasm! He can have an orgasm only when I peg him or our Master fuck him. I declared to our Master that as long as we are in "service" I will not touch my husband in a sexual manner anymore. Husband accepts that and willingly follows all the rules in our relationship and lifestyle. I am Black Cock only (I dream it lasts long, long, long ) and husband is absolutely sex and masturbation free excluding fucking or pegging his ass.

This is the way it should be! My husband has been caged for over six months. Once a week releasing out of the cage in hygienical and health purposes but absolutely no orgasm! He can have an orgasm only when I peg him or our Master fuck him. I declared to our Master that as long as we are in "service" I will not touch my husband in a sexual manner anymore. Husband accepts that and willingly follows all the rules in our relationship and lifestyle. I am Black Cock only (I dream it lasts long, long, long ) and husband is absolutely sex and masturbation free excluding fucking or pegging his ass.
This is exactly what I want For my hubby. He gets release for working out and hygiene but as for jerking off or orgasm via sexual contact no, pegging only. I've still yet to achieve this stage but I am simply not giving in. I was his dick caged and his ass to become a pussy. How long does your hubby take to orgasm via you pegging him him? Jxoxox

This is exactly what I want For my hubby. He gets release for working out and hygiene but as for jerking off or orgasm via sexual contact no, pegging only. I've still yet to achieve this stage but I am simply not giving in. I was his dick caged and his ass to become a pussy. How long does your hubby take to orgasm via you pegging him him? Jxoxox
What's important is to make him feel he could only get an orgasm if you do and want. There are strap-ons that stimulate your pussy at the same time. Also, you can 'milk' him by pegging or manually pressing on his prostate. That release of cum is joyless. The benefit of pegging with bigger dildos is that the feel is transferable and soon he could be penetrated by one of your black lovers. Would you like to watch that?

Back