How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

This is exactly what I want For my hubby. He gets release for working out and hygiene but as for jerking off or orgasm via sexual contact no, pegging only. I've still yet to achieve this stage but I am simply not giving in. I was his dick caged and his ass to become a pussy. How long does your hubby take to orgasm via you pegging him him? Jxoxox
Hello. Sorry, I haven't noticed that You asked me a question. When I peg him it takes about 10 minutes. When Master fucks him with his bbc it takes 2-3 minutes and husband is able to cum 2, 3 times till Master cums.

I have been in chastity for a long time and can only achieve an orgasm by being pegged. So I am reliant on the goodwill of my Master (to fuck me) for an orgasm. This makes me incredibly eager to please him (i'm always willing anyway) in the hope that he'll take me. Most of the time though he gets me to suck him to orgasm, to keep me ever ready and eager to please. xxxx

Hello. Sorry, I haven't noticed that You asked me a question. When I peg him it takes about 10 minutes. When Master fucks him with his bbc it takes 2-3 minutes and husband is able to cum 2, 3 times till Master cums.
Oh my that is quite the difference. I have started pegging him and He is now getting close to orgasm this way and I keep him caged during it.
J
Xxoxox

I am no longer in chastity now, but in my last relationship we did not have a limit of orgasms in a certain time etc. At first she would let me out to fuck her or get a BJ once a week or so, but as time went by and she got more and more active with other men, time between my orgasms grew bigger and bigger. We played more with ruined orgasms and so on. So the last year of our relationship it was more like a ruined orgasm once or twice a month.

After we broke up, we decided that she should still hold my key and that my chastity should be permanent for as long as both wanted. I played a lot with dildos from then on, and quickly learned how to orgasm only from anal stimulation. I had no restrictions on how often I was allowed to do this.

But my experience is that after an sissygasm, you are just as horny as you was before. So my point is, if you teach him how to sissygasm, you can drain him quite often and still get the benefits from chastity :)

Sissygasms are amazing. When you can orgasm from your prostate, nothing else compares. It’s good for cucks and will draw you more into submission and being a cuckold.

Sissygasms are amazing. When you can orgasm from your prostate, nothing else compares. It’s good for cucks and will draw you more into submission and being a cuckold.

I see why sissygames is not for everyone, but for me it has been an amazing jorney. I guess this has become even more important for me now after my relationship. Both sissyfication and my interest in BBC's

It can take some work and commitment in order to build up and orgasm from anal. If hotwife and cuck persevere they will be well rewarded with an amazingly intimate experience.

Back