How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

I don’t get it. That’s a lot work. Why don’t you all just have them cuckolds in diapers and mom them. I think that’s great idea if you want him to not cum whenever he pleases it def helps

I know it could sound like a lot of work. But isn`t it worth it if your significant other are able to orgasm from pegging if he is up to it? :) I`m sure to put your cuck in a diaper will work for some, and if it works them, nothing is better. But TS is interested in making him cum from pegging so she can lock him up long term, thats why I wrote what i wrote. Only to help :)

I know it could sound like a lot of work. But isn`t it worth it if your significant other are able to orgasm from pegging if he is up to it? :) I`m sure to put your cuck in a diaper will work for some, and if it works them, nothing is better. But TS is interested in making him cum from pegging so she can lock him up long term, thats why I wrote what i wrote. Only to help :)
I've learned dealing with hubby that patience and chastity are able to conquer most things. Hubs hasn't yet had a full orgasm but he dribbles constantly. I don't think it will be long for him.
Jxoxox

I've learned dealing with hubby that patience and chastity are able to conquer most things. Hubs hasn't yet had a full orgasm but he dribbles constantly. I don't think it will be long for him.
Jxoxox

I just tried to tell Sarah29 that it is worth it :) Dribbling is a good thing. You are hitting the right spots. If it turns him on do it while bull is present. Maybe it is easier for him to orgasm if he uses a dildo himself while watching you and your bull and gets turned on by watching. Talk to him under 4 eyes what would turn him on the most while practicing this. Patience and communication is the key, and chastity of course ;)

Jxoxox
That sounds really great progress, he needs to focus in order to push himself over the edge. Keep up the great work!
Maybe mix things up a little and invest a longer and thicker strapon for him, it might give him that extra sensation to get him there.

That sounds really great progress, he needs to focus in order to push himself over the edge. Keep up the great work!
Maybe mix things up a little and invest a longer and thicker strapon for him, it might give him that extra sensation to get him there.
. Yes. "Extra Sensation " works wonders.

I just tried to tell Sarah29 that it is worth it :) Dribbling is a good thing. You are hitting the right spots. If it turns him on do it while bull is present. Maybe it is easier for him to orgasm if he uses a dildo himself while watching you and your bull and gets turned on by watching. Talk to him under 4 eyes what would turn him on the most while practicing this. Patience and communication is the key, and chastity of course ;)
. Some husbands only dribble and never do reach the orgasmic ejaculation. Some husbands require restraint and humiliation. Some husbands need the real BBC. Stroking or sucking his penis during pegging is often the additional stimulus he may need.

. Orgasms from pegging can be transformative for many cucks. Takes them to a new level of submission. Stroking his penis during pegging is particulary stimulating especially if she plans to then cage him and deny him this stimulation later. He will long and pine for these orgasms and can be manipulated into new behaviors and demands

I see why sissygames is not for everyone, but for me it has been an amazing jorney. I guess this has become even more important for me now after my relationship. Both sissyfication and my interest in BBC's
. Changes the cucks " perspective" and gives him a different view on life. Especially if he is bound tighly and unable resist while she persists with pegging until he eventually orgasms. Humiliating and at the same time intensely stimulating. Truly mind altering. Each time, subsequently, he resists less until he is totally submissive and willing accepts her attentions

Such great advice. xxxx once you've come, in chastity, by anal, you want it constantly, which makes you extremely obedient, to Master and Mistress. xxxx
. Some cucks are more willing than others. Some husbands need to be " broken" with more "restrictive" means until they are submissive. Subsequently , caging makes them even more submissive. Nothing seems more powerful and " breaking " to a cuck than controlling his orgasms

Such great advice. xxxx once you've come, in chastity, by anal, you want it constantly, which makes you extremely obedient, to Master and Mistress. xxxx
. Some cucks are more willing than others. Some husbands need to be " broken" with more "restrictive" means until they are submissive. Subsequently , caging makes them even more submissive. Nothing seems more powerful and " breaking " to a cuck than controlling his orgasms

I see what you mean. For me it is much easier to reach climax when Master fucks me than it is when Mistress fucks me. I think it is because of the humiliating part of being bred by a real man. It is no problem with Mistress either, just easier with Master.
But for teaching him to orgasm from anal I would not recommend stroking or sucking. Ofcourse it is easier, but then he is out of chastity. Try to use a wand on the cage or scrotum, helped for me the first time :)
. We are discussing a form of brain washing or transformation. Most men are familiar with wives stroking or sucking them. With pegging , a wife can beginning with stroking and sucking and then progress to pegging with the husband already stimulated and on the edge of orgasm. The pegging brings him to orgasm. In time , he associates orgasm with pegging. Then she can add the cage and further transistion the cuck in submission.

. We are discussing a form of brain washing or transformation. Most men are familiar with wives stroking or sucking them. With pegging , a wife can beginning with stroking and sucking and then progress to pegging with the husband already stimulated and on the edge of orgasm. The pegging brings him to orgasm. In time , he associates orgasm with pegging. Then she can add the cage and further transistion the cuck in submission.

Great idea! :)

Agree, we do a similar thing of eating my own cum, once you learn to associate the joy of your orgasm with the requirement to consume your own seed, it becomes much easier to swallow it and you begin to desire it if it means you'll get your orgasm you're so desperate for.

i don't get the extreme submissive nature of the men in some of these relationships. seems abusive.
imo the husband and wife should be the one who have the most sex, and the third party should be occasional.
else, the relationship would fail eventually, even if the guy is into it.
I don't think you are a true submissive, you seem more like a swinger. xx

Well we're all different, but in search of personal sexual fulfillment. I'm just wired for chastity and BBCsucking. xxxx I really don't need anything else to make me happy. But the search is difficult. I wish I lived in America, there doesn't seem to be anything like this in the UK. xxxx Good luck in your search. xxxx thank you for engaging with me. xxxxx

Back