How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

I'm curious what others have experienced with wet dreams. If I go maybe 2-3 weeks without release I will assuredly have one. Do other not experience this as well?
Today was the 3rd week not cuming and I just held my cock in front of the mirror for about 10 seconds and started dripping pre-cum onto the floor and freaked because I thought I broke the agreement with my wife, but I did not have an orgasm, she told me it was ok I did not have an orgasm. It was really cool of her I thought.

i like the way you say you don`t intend to push Michael beyond his comfortability. The question is: Do you use some guidelines that assure that this is never going to happen and follow those closely? Also: Have you agreed on a method for him to readjust your kinky play when it feels like leaving his comfort zone or is even going to leave safe grounds?

What is your prime concern: Is it to turn your kinky fantasies into reality, or your relationship with Michael? And what if there will be a point when you will need to make a choice between those two?

You say you love him but those are your fantasies, not his. What are his, and will you "let him" have them too?

There are different lifestyles and relationship models and each couple or group of persons have their own type that`s most appropriate for them. However, in order to make this work and keep it going strong you will have to find the right one for everyone involved!

Make wise decisions for the sake of all of you. Cheers!
i like the way you say you don`t intend to push Michael beyond his comfortability. The question is: Do you use some guidelines that assure that this is never going to happen and follow those closely? Also: Have you agreed on a method for him to readjust your kinky play when it feels like leaving his comfort zone or is even going to leave safe grounds?

What is your prime concern: Is it to turn your kinky fantasies into reality, or your relationship with Michael? And what if there will be a point when you will need to make a choice between those two?

You say you love him but those are your fantasies, not his. What are his, and will you "let him" have them too?

There are different lifestyles and relationship models and each couple or group of persons have their own type that`s most appropriate for them. However, in order to make this work and keep it going strong you will have to find the right one for everyone involved!

Make wise decisions for the sake of all of you. Cheers!

Actually those are some good questions which is why I had not replied sooner. I suppose when it started I was expecting it to fizzle after I had denied him sex for the first 3 months. So I didn't have a plan per se. I just thought it was a kinky fetish he may have had and it wouldn't lead anywhere. At first it scared me because I was afraid that he either didn't love me or didn't find me sexually attractive anymore. But as time went on I could see this wasn't the case and read up on the subject. I didn't even know what a cuckold relationship was or what it meant. It turned me on. So then came the cage. Then came the boyfriends and infound several very fast for which I was fortunate. Not everyone can find reliable guy. So the new direction we took wasn't ever part of a longer term plan but seeing how fast and submissive Michael became I started playing with scenarios but always after taking it through with Michael. He is my husband and I deeply love him. And I would never ******* him to have sex with one of my bulls but he does allow me to peg him. I did last night and will tonight as I have no date arranged as I need a weekend break just me and Michael. So guidlines I do have and we have a safe word we both use. I Will not ******* on him anything. I tell him my fantasy to see him have sex with one of Gregg bisexual friends but he has told me that isn't not going to happen. He is not into that. His main fantasy was to see me have an interracial gangbang and for me to use chastity to tease, taunt and basically to deny him sex. But I did push the envelope when he gave me permission to lead the direction we took. So sex denial became far longer term than he expected. Orgasm denial was also turned long term. The pegging was my idea after learning that it's healthier to make sure he clears it his system once in a Ile. Wet dreams often help but when he is caged, especially in the next 3-6 months (his penis is slowly shrinking so will be buying a smaller size again) he may not be able to ejaculate. I have read some accounts of small cages stopping the guy from releasing semen organically. So pegging and prostate massage will be his only way to reach orgasm for his health. He is now able to orgasm with me pegging him a have now gone up a size of dildo in my harness. The extra length and girth helps him come more quickly. Facy that, size matters for men too!! . And some people wonder why so many women decide to take a walk on the dark side .
When we started we decided to hold no secrets about our lifestyle from each other. I will never meet one of my guys without him knowing about it. If he is uncomfortable then he tell me. We talk everything over after every occasion. Talking is vital to make sure that we are on the same page and Gregg and Michael have met many times. When it started, Michael met Gregg in a bar for a long chat and had few beers. After they talked about an hour joined them. They like eachther as men outside of this scenario Gregg and Michael would have got on as friends.
Thanks for the question.
Jamie
Xoxoxoxo

We have done it many different ways. From only him pulling off on my feet, to once a month he was allowed anal. Right now I'm not allowing him to cum at all and keep his balls in a Spiked cock ring to prevent it. Quite pleased with the results so far, going on 6 months so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20190130_065307640.jpg
    IMG_20190130_065307640.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 48
Last weekend after returning home from a date and sleep over I let hubby jerk off for the first time in an age. I was feeling incredibly satisfied after the night before. I had to witness it as previously agreed and it had to be whilst he was in chastity. So I talked dirty to him and after 3 minutes he came whilst in the cage. So pegging is working and now he has gone so long without sexual contact he can orgasm in his cage. Definitely feel like I have acheived something with him now, he is solidly in the denied cuckold department. Chastity & Patience are two things a woman need in a cuckold marriage. A mans brains are in his balls, if you take away his dick he literally cant think for himself, so you do that for him.
Jamie
xoxoxoxoxxo

Question for everyone in regards to your caged cucks. How often do you allow them out to cum? Our agreement now is that he’s allowed out to jack off only after my bull and I fuck and while he’s cleaning me out. The problem is now that my bull and I fuck 4-5 times a week, the cuck is always cumming. He used to cum in under a minute and now it’s more like 3-4 minutes. I also noticed he’s not as motivated to see me with my bull. He’s not as active with helping with the little things like holding my hair back, licking my ass, and whatever we tell him to do like he was before. My bull is annoyed. I’m thinking about moving it to once a week but want to hear from everyone out there. How often should the cuck be allowed to drain his balls? Even after a week there is very little cum so I don’t think they get too full. Thoughts?
If I was in your cucks place I'd be in an almost constant state of arousal and masturbation.
But I can see your point he would be more attentive if denied cumming privileges.
Maybe have a chat with him and tell him what you want and what you expect of him.
Question for everyone in regards to your caged cucks. How often do you allow them out to cum? Our agreement now is that he’s allowed out to jack off only after my bull and I fuck and while he’s cleaning me out. The problem is now that my bull and I fuck 4-5 times a week, the cuck is always cumming. He used to cum in under a minute and now it’s more like 3-4 minutes. I also noticed he’s not as motivated to see me with my bull. He’s not as active with helping with the little things like holding my hair back, licking my ass, and whatever we tell him to do like he was before. My bull is annoyed. I’m thinking about moving it to once a week but want to hear from everyone out there. How often should the cuck be allowed to drain his balls? Even after a week there is very little cum so I don’t think they get too full. Thoughts?
If I was your cuck I wouldn't want a cage. Id probably be in an almost constant state of arousal and want to masturbate. I'm sure that we could strike a deal. I would be as attentive as you wished if allowed to be close to the action.
Talk to your cuck and see what he thinks.

I think you should allow him to cum as many times he wants otherwise he’s going to find sombody else in the end.

If I was in your cucks place I'd be in an almost constant state of arousal and masturbation.
But I can see your point he would be more attentive if denied cumming privileges.
Maybe have a chat with him and tell him what you want and what you expect of him.
If I was your cuck I wouldn't want a cage. Id probably be in an almost constant state of arousal and want to masturbate. I'm sure that we could strike a deal. I would be as attentive as you wished if allowed to be close to the action.
Talk to your cuck and see what he thinks.
Every couple is different so there is no hard or fast rule. For us, I don't want hubby to have consistent gratification. I want him horny and on edge all the time and I do things to keep him off balance. Also Rovag66 is correct in that some cucks would look for that gratification elsewhere. This was something I needed to consider because Michael is a very attractive man and if he did want to have sex with someone else he could. So for me I want him in a constant state of desire but I also want him to be denied sexual contact. So fort me chastity was a must, I keep him caged more or less permanently and I hold of keys. So i basically get my cake and eat it. I have Michael off balance, I have a stable of guys that satisfy all of my sexual needs and I adore how attentive Michael is in the build up to me meeting my guys. I tell him that he will get a hand job or be allowed to jerk off after I return home if he is being a good cuckold, only for me to tell him that I have changed my mind but he can watch me masturbate with one of my dildos, which I do a lot of since being involved in this lifestyle. I love making him watch and that is also a form of gratification for him because i don't let him see me naked anymore. ;) I know its kind of cruel but like I have said so many times on this forum, Michael asked for this, he encouraged me to pursue the lifestyle and to basically take charge in the direction of how our cuckold marriage would develop. He didn't expect me to go as far as I have but that's something he should really have considered before giving me the reigns. Sexually, I am very happy and feel our relationship has become stronger since. I love my hubby more and more each day, I just don't miss his little dick.
Jamie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Every couple is different so there is no hard or fast rule. For us, I don't want hubby to have consistent gratification. I want him horny and on edge all the time and I do things to keep him off balance. Also Rovag66 is correct in that some cucks would look for that gratification elsewhere. Twas something I needed to consider because Michael is a very attractive man and if he did want to have sex with someone else he could. So for me I want him in a constant state of desire but I also want him to be denied sexual contact. So fort me chastity was a must, I keep him caged more or less permanently and I hold of keys. So i basically get my cake and eat it. I have Michael off balance, I have a stable of guys that satisfy all of my sexual needs and I adore how attentive Michael is in the build up to me meeting my guys. I tell him that he will get a hand job or be allowed to jerk off after I return home if he is being a good cuckold, only for me to tell him that I have changed my mind but he can watch me masturbate with one of my dildos, which I do a lot of since being involved in this lifestyle. I love making him watch and that is also a form of gratification for him because i don't let him see me naked anymore. ;) I know its kind of cruel but like I have said so many times on this forum, Michael asked for this, he encouraged me to pursue the lifestyle and to basically take charge in the direction of how our cuckold marriage would develop. He didn't expect me to go as far as I have but that's something he should really have considered before giving me the reigns. Sexually, I am very happy and feel our relationship has become stronger since. I love my hubby more and more each day, I just don't miss his little dick.
Jamie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Oh Mistress Jamie, you are the Queen of this site. xxxx How lucky Michael is to be under your control. xxxx I just wish I could be your sissy maid. xxx Perhaps you could re-name me and give me middle names like sissy linda chastity patience francis. xxxx i'm falling in love with you Mistress. xxx

Last weekend after returning home from a date and sleep over I let hubby jerk off for the first time in an age. I was feeling incredibly satisfied after the night before. I had to witness it as previously agreed and it had to be whilst he was in chastity. So I talked dirty to him and after 3 minutes he came whilst in the cage. So pegging is working and now he has gone so long without sexual contact he can orgasm in his cage. Definitely feel like I have acheived something with him now, he is solidly in the denied cuckold department. Chastity & Patience are two things a woman need in a cuckold marriage. A mans brains are in his balls, if you take away his dick he literally cant think for himself, so you do that for him.
Jamie
xoxoxoxoxxo
You have such an instinctive understanding of the cuckold (and sissy) mindset Mistress, I hang on your every word. xxxx Good luck to you. xxx

I am allowed to jerk off once a week, but not always to orgasm. I get to orgasm once or twice a month
My wife jacks me off once a month and I do not cuming in between, I feel very gratified and great full. Was not easy at first but she told me after I’m trained not to cum it would be fine, and she was right.

Every couple is different so there is no hard or fast rule. For us, I don't want hubby to have consistent gratification. I want him horny and on edge all the time and I do things to keep him off balance. Also Rovag66 is correct in that some cucks would look for that gratification elsewhere. This was something I needed to consider because Michael is a very attractive man and if he did want to have sex with someone else he could. So for me I want him in a constant state of desire but I also want him to be denied sexual contact. So fort me chastity was a must, I keep him caged more or less permanently and I hold of keys. So i basically get my cake and eat it. I have Michael off balance, I have a stable of guys that satisfy all of my sexual needs and I adore how attentive Michael is in the build up to me meeting my guys. I tell him that he will get a hand job or be allowed to jerk off after I return home if he is being a good cuckold, only for me to tell him that I have changed my mind but he can watch me masturbate with one of my dildos, which I do a lot of since being involved in this lifestyle. I love making him watch and that is also a form of gratification for him because i don't let him see me naked anymore. ;) I know its kind of cruel but like I have said so many times on this forum, Michael asked for this, he encouraged me to pursue the lifestyle and to basically take charge in the direction of how our cuckold marriage would develop. He didn't expect me to go as far as I have but that's something he should really have considered before giving me the reigns. Sexually, I am very happy and feel our relationship has become stronger since. I love my hubby more and more each day, I just don't miss his little dick.
Jamie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Wow your husband is pliable.
Personally I couldn't see it working for me. I have a strong sex drive and with the aggravation of seeing and knowing that my wife was fucking other men, specially Black men. I would feel so uncomfortable to say the least!
But you both seem to have a strong relationship and if Michael is happy with it then I wish you both the best of luck.
Jack

Jamie
xoxoxoxoxxo
So true sweetie!

Lea

He should be allowed to come only when you explicitly tell him that he may come. Prriod. Coming at any other time shows lack of respect. Discipline will help fix lack of respect. If you want to trade his orgasm to the edge and he goes over the edge? Time to consider lack of respect. Cuck needs to do exactly what you tell him. Maybe give him a sissy orgasm or substitute a sissy orgasm for a chastity cage off orgasm. He needs to be fine with whatever you decide. Period.

I’m sorry for you!
You don’t think people feel sorry for you for being such a bore? I mean Swedish people are known for being boring, and cold, but you area monument to every stereotype of a Swede. You have even found a way to make interracial sex boring, damn.

You don’t think people feel sorry for you for being such a bore? I mean Swedish people are known for being boring, and cold, but you area monument to every stereotype of a Swede. You have even found a way to make interracial sex boring, damn.
I other words don't judge me as my wifes cuckold, or people will do the same to you.

Back