How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

wow. different strokes for different folks i guess.
yeah usa seems to have more people into this type of fetish. europe does have a lot of women who are into black men though, but not really as much into hotwife/cuck etc. and there are less black guys, i think uk has one of the higher percentage of black guys.
thanks to you as well.
There are nowhere near enough Black Men here. xxxx

What's important is to make him feel he could only get an orgasm if you do and want. There are strap-ons that stimulate your pussy at the same time. Also, you can 'milk' him by pegging or manually pressing on his prostate. That release of cum is joyless. The benefit of pegging with bigger dildos is that the feel is transferable and soon he could be penetrated by one of your black lovers. Would you like to watch that?
One of my bulls is bi and has a huge cock. I'd love to see Michael get fucked by him while I'm being DPd next to him.
J
Xxoxoxo

Michael is such a lucky guy Mistress Jamie. xxxxx soooo lucky. xxxx I wish I could maid for you. xxxxx
Oh I have managed to get him to orgasm via pegging whilst caged. It was hot. And the amount of ejaculated was remarkable. He had not been ilked before. Only wet dreams cleared him because i wasn't going to jerk I'm off. My bulls wouldn't allow it.

J
Xozozoz

Oh I have managed to get him to orgasm via pegging whilst caged. It was hot. And the amount of ejaculated was remarkable. He had not been ilked before. Only wet dreams cleared him because i wasn't going to jerk I'm off. My bulls wouldn't allow it.

J
Xozozoz
That's fantastic progress, keep at it to ensure it becomes his new normal and the only way for him to orgasm. You'll find the more you do that, he will start to cum faster as he gets used to it and start focusing on the feeling.

That's true. First time he did I was elated. It had taken him a long time to get used to anal and then it was a matter of patients and his denial building up. Its funny, I actually bought him a harness to wear over his chastity cage, so he could Fuck me while locked up. But the first time he did that he almost came himself just Bcos of the closeness to me d the feel of my body under him. But it was the sensation of his balls being tapped that made him very close to orgasm which is not what I wanted. He only told me Bcos I had detected precum during so I stopped him at that moment I pushed him back and finished myself off. If he had cum it would have been a waste of several weeks.
J
oxoxoxo

Superb! Milk him well, Jamie.
That's true. First time he did I was elated. It had taken him a long time to get used to anal and then it was a matter of patients and his denial building up. Its funny, I actually bought him a harness to wear over his chastity cage, so he could Fuck me while locked up. But the first time he did that he almost came himself just Bcos of the closeness to me d the feel of my body under him.
So cute. But NO. You need to ride and milk him first, before you let him use the harness. Only then will his brain tell him how useless and ineffective his dick is. Better still, let him first of all serve you orally before milking. He will start associating pleasure with licking your pussy.

I want him equating even he sight of sexual action aimed at any one of my bulls as sex for him.
I used to give him a HJ now and then and also allow him to eat me. But Gregg put a stop to this. He made it clear to me & Michael when here that he respects him. But in turn Michael must respect me and my lovers. He told Michael that he DOES NOT ENGAGE IN SEX WITH ME, ever. And that 2019 Jamie mark. But in reality he is telling Michael that he will not have sex with me ever again as long a he is my bull. That's past 2019 and found myself agreeing with him In front of Michael. I can peg him. But Gregg prefers I not make him orgasm. This weekend I'm so hot for.
Jamie
Xoxos

I want him equating even he sight of sexual action aimed at any one of my bulls as sex for him.
I used to give him a HJ now and then and also allow him to eat me. But Gregg put a stop to this. He made it clear to me & Michael when here that he respects him. But in turn Michael must respect me and my lovers. He told Michael that he DOES NOT ENGAGE IN SEX WITH ME, ever. And that 2019 Jamie mark. But in reality he is telling Michael that he will not have sex with me ever again as long a he is my bull. That's past 2019 and found myself agreeing with him In front of Michael. I can peg him. But Gregg prefers I not make him orgasm. This weekend I'm so hot for.
Jamie
Xoxos
Ok. You want to get both to have sex at the same time but by the bulls? One bi friend of Greg, you said?

One of my bulls is bi and has a huge cock. I'd love to see Michael get fucked by him while I'm being DPd next to him.
J
Xxoxoxo
Jamie
Xoxos
Good luck with 'equating' each other. Many don't understand why we feel and think this way. However, I didn't impose any discipline on my husband and he didn't take the cage, the restricted sex, and the whole thing too seriously. He did agree to share with me the blacking experience, as you already know. But he then opted out.
I guess your Michael could possibly like BBC. It will also depend on the black guy breaking him. But do you want these changes to be permanent?

Good luck with 'equating' each other. Many don't understand why we feel and think this way. However, I didn't impose any discipline on my husband and he didn't take the cage, the restricted sex, and the whole thing too seriously. He did agree to share with me the blacking experience, as you already know. But he then opted out.
I guess your Michael could possibly like BBC. It will also depend on the black guy breaking him. But do you want these changes to be permanent?
Well I think we will have to see. These are my kinky fantasies but not Michaels. I won't push him beyond his confortability. I love making him suffer but I also love him. Time will tell.
J
Xoxoxo

Well I think we will have to see. These are my kinky fantasies but not Michaels. I won't push him beyond his confortability. I love making him suffer but I also love him. Time will tell.
J
Xoxoxo
i like the way you say you don`t intend to push Michael beyond his comfortability. The question is: Do you use some guidelines that assure that this is never going to happen and follow those closely? Also: Have you agreed on a method for him to readjust your kinky play when it feels like leaving his comfort zone or is even going to leave safe grounds?

What is your prime concern: Is it to turn your kinky fantasies into reality, or your relationship with Michael? And what if there will be a point when you will need to make a choice between those two?

You say you love him but those are your fantasies, not his. What are his, and will you "let him" have them too?

There are different lifestyles and relationship models and each couple or group of persons have their own type that`s most appropriate for them. However, in order to make this work and keep it going strong you will have to find the right one for everyone involved!

Make wise decisions for the sake of all of you. Cheers!

Back