How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

I other words don't judge me as my wifes cuckold, or people will do the same to you.
I dont judge you, just dont understand why you want to do this. Sex is fun and should try to participate instead of just watching, i think your wife agree if you just ask her. And boring, dont know if people from Sweden are known to be boring but but you’re maybe right that we can be seen as cold before you know us. But everybody have a right to an opinion.

I dont judge you, just dont understand why you want to do this. Sex is fun and should try to participate instead of just watching, i think your wife agree if you just ask her. And boring, dont know if people from Sweden are known to be boring but but you’re maybe right that we can be seen as cold before you know us. But everybody have a right to an opinion.
Now we mostly agree, but what is fun to you may not fun to others, and what is not fun to you just may be fun and fulfilling to others.
You just need to stop trying to tell others that they need to do or not do with others to make their sex hot.

Every couple is different so there is no hard or fast rule. For us, I don't want hubby to have consistent gratification. I want him horny and on edge all the time and I do things to keep him off balance. Also Rovag66 is correct in that some cucks would look for that gratification elsewhere. This was something I needed to consider because Michael is a very attractive man and if he did want to have sex with someone else he could. So for me I want him in a constant state of desire but I also want him to be denied sexual contact. So fort me chastity was a must, I keep him caged more or less permanently and I hold of keys. So i basically get my cake and eat it. I have Michael off balance, I have a stable of guys that satisfy all of my sexual needs and I adore how attentive Michael is in the build up to me meeting my guys. I tell him that he will get a hand job or be allowed to jerk off after I return home if he is being a good cuckold, only for me to tell him that I have changed my mind but he can watch me masturbate with one of my dildos, which I do a lot of since being involved in this lifestyle. I love making him watch and that is also a form of gratification for him because i don't let him see me naked anymore. ;) I know its kind of cruel but like I have said so many times on this forum, Michael asked for this, he encouraged me to pursue the lifestyle and to basically take charge in the direction of how our cuckold marriage would develop. He didn't expect me to go as far as I have but that's something he should really have considered before giving me the reigns. Sexually, I am very happy and feel our relationship has become stronger since. I love my hubby more and more each day, I just don't miss his little dick.
Jamie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I have no idea why, but I fantasize about being treated like that. I'm desperate for it. I ache for it.

Last weekend after returning home from a date and sleep over I let hubby jerk off for the first time in an age. I was feeling incredibly satisfied after the night before. I had to witness it as previously agreed and it had to be whilst he was in chastity. So I talked dirty to him and after 3 minutes he came whilst in the cage. So pegging is working and now he has gone so long without sexual contact he can orgasm in his cage. Definitely feel like I have acheived something with him now, he is solidly in the denied cuckold department. Chastity & Patience are two things a woman need in a cuckold marriage. A mans brains are in his balls, if you take away his dick he literally cant think for himself, so you do that for him.
Jamie
xoxoxoxoxxo
Well done!

I've been wearing a cage for roughly 3 weeks now. My "gf" suggested she could milk / peg / let a bi bull fuck me. But I said nope. I prefer the cum to reabsorb like the good Winston Churchill did. The cage hurt until last week. But now, I'm fine with it. I think it's a great way of life. I'm focused and more productive. I come back to B2W to see if things change with my mood. But nope. It's all more intellectual now.

Things have changed a little in our relationship. For over a year now I haven't had any penetration with my wife and for the last half year or so she's wanted nothing to do with my sexually . I've had to jerk off alone while she's with her bulls and she let me jerk off as much as I wanted. As far as she was concerned she didn't care what I did with my little dick.

Well now she's started to reward me with sexual pleasure. She really wanted some work done on the house that I'd been putting off and she told me of I did it she'd make me cum ! Well ******* you better believe I was laying rubber all the way to home Depot !

I finished up the work while she was at her bfs place and when she came home she was estatic. We both showered up in separate bathrooms ( she doesn't want me to see her naked) and she had me lay naked in bed while she was fully clothed in her PJs and she pulled out a condom and asked me to put it on so I thought for sure I was going to get to fuck her !

I didn't. Instead she gave me a hand job while she to me how sorry she felt for my little dick and she had me cum in the condom and go throw it out . She told me she didn't want to actually touch my dick because she didn't want to cheat on her bfs and she certainly didn't want any of my cum to get on her.

The kicker was I went into the other bathroom to put her clothes in the hamper and her panties we're completely soaked in cum. She took a big load in her pussy but I, her husband, had to cum into a condom ! I got hard again just seeing that.

Things have changed a little in our relationship. For over a year now I haven't had any penetration with my wife and for the last half year or so she's wanted nothing to do with my sexually . I've had to jerk off alone while she's with her bulls and she let me jerk off as much as I wanted. As far as she was concerned she didn't care what I did with my little dick.

Well now she's started to reward me with sexual pleasure. She really wanted some work done on the house that I'd been putting off and she told me of I did it she'd make me cum ! Well ******* you better believe I was laying rubber all the way to home Depot !

I finished up the work while she was at her bfs place and when she came home she was estatic. We both showered up in separate bathrooms ( she doesn't want me to see her naked) and she had me lay naked in bed while she was fully clothed in her PJs and she pulled out a condom and asked me to put it on so I thought for sure I was going to get to fuck her !

I didn't. Instead she gave me a hand job while she to me how sorry she felt for my little dick and she had me cum in the condom and go throw it out . She told me she didn't want to actually touch my dick because she didn't want to cheat on her bfs and she certainly didn't want any of my cum to get on her.

The kicker was I went into the other bathroom to put her clothes in the hamper and her panties we're completely soaked in cum. She took a big load in her pussy but I, her husband, had to cum into a condom ! I got hard again just seeing that.
I wonder if this is a sort of revenge women feel or just a game.

It is truly voluntary for my husband to follow my request, of course he could cheat and cum on his own but I would notice the change in his mood and sexual arousal level. For punishment I would exclude him from my playing, not letting him watch or listen, I could easy stay at my friend's house and enjoy playing there and then upon returning home not share any details with my husband. He would find that as quite severe punishment.

May I ask how you enforce the once a month orgasm rule and what would happen if he came without permission?
I like to think he's just a good little sub and does what he's told.

Not all of us like punishment. Very often obeying is gratifying.

But...I'm not the person you asked. I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents. Maybe they have a completely different dynamic.

It is truly voluntary for my husband to follow my request, of course he could cheat and cum on his own but I would notice the change in his mood and sexual arousal level. For punishment I would exclude him from my playing, not letting him watch or listen, I could easy stay at my friend's house and enjoy playing there and then upon returning home not share any details with my husband. He would find that as quite severe punishment.
I think your approach to chastity, tease and denial is even more dominant and ultimately more erotic than a cage. He voluntarily follows your request, which must very difficult, to please you. Being caged might be a cake walk compared.

I have no idea why, but I fantasize about being treated like that. I'm desperate for it. I ache for it.
Michael was also desperate but consider in real life when it happens the power dynamic shifts. He effectively lost control of anything sexual in our relationship and was relegated to the sidelines, to watch or listen, but to NEVER take part or masturbate during. That was tough for him and it took nearly the best part of a year for me to train him to be satisfied knowing that I am satisfied. The reality can be quite different from the fantasy.
J
xoxoxxo

Michael was also desperate but consider in real life when it happens the power dynamic shifts. He effectively lost control of anything sexual in our relationship and was relegated to the sidelines, to watch or listen, but to NEVER take part or masturbate during. That was tough for him and it took nearly the best part of a year for me to train him to be satisfied knowing that I am satisfied. The reality can be quite different from the fantasy.
J
xoxoxxo
Oh I am sure that you are right. I have a few pretty "out there" fantasies that would be very different in real life. Its nice to see couples like the two of you making it happen though. Exciting. I kinda live vicariousy through you. I'd love to be owned.

J
xoxoxxo
This is most DEFINITELY true !!! I too have been trained that my sexual satisfaction derives from my wife's sexual satisfaction, not my own

This is most DEFINITELY true !!! I too have been trained that my sexual satisfaction derives from my wife's sexual satisfaction, not my own
Now Michael is a complete cuckold. His chastity is permanent and he only
Has sexual relief on rare occasions. Either through pegging of jerking off in his cage. I've trained him through sheer will and persistence & now he has accepted his fate as my cuck. And I no longer need to remind him that it was his request. Sexually I'm off limits and am pretty much owned by my bulls. So hot that my own husband is not allowed sexual contact with me. I love it
J
Xoxoxo

Has sexual relief on rare occasions. Either through pegging of jerking off in his cage. I've trained him through sheer will and persistence & now he has accepted his fate as my cuck. And I no longer need to remind him that it was his request. Sexually I'm off limits and am pretty much owned by my bulls. So hot that my own husband is not allowed sexual contact with me. I love it
J
Xoxoxo
Congratulations in getting Michael to accept his new role as a cuckold.

J
Xoxoxo
As a cuck wanna be I have gone through a sort of enlightenment. I know having a small penis relegates me to this position and bonus, its a huge turn on. So I have been actively working towards this same type of relationship with my own wife. Her pleasure and satisfaction is all that matters and I would happily surrender mine for hers. Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration for some of us out there :giggle:

Back