How often should your cuck be allowed to cum

I don't care for cages so my husband isn't locked up in one. But he is only allowed to cum about once a month, at my discretion.
My wife lets me jerk off after her boyfriend has left sometimes she will seat on my face an jerk me while I eat what ever cum is still in her but I rarely get sex an she hasn’t given me a blow job in over a year Lavon the guys name comes over 2 3 sometimes 4 times a week my wife says she doesn’t care about him being blk or skin color only that he’s huge an knows how to fuck something that I’m pathetic at

New to this scene you let him cum all the time, then you start training him to be your cuckold....he only gets to cum when you get black cock, then only when you get filled with a black man's cum, next he only cums when he is licking your freshly filled pussy, then only after he has cleaned you and your lover....and that is as far as we have gotten.

New to this scene you let him cum all the time, then you start training him to be your cuckold....he only gets to cum when you get black cock, then only when you get filled with a black man's cum, next he only cums when he is licking your freshly filled pussy, then only after he has cleaned you and your lover....and that is as far as we have gotten.

I would love to meet you. I love your attitude!

I have had him clean the bulls cock and balls, first with a warm rag but eventually his mouth. I’ve thought about making him suck one to completion though.

We have recently started anal and he had his first orgasm a week ago through his cage! I couldn’t believe it! I was so proud of myself! I used a strapless vibrating two sided dildo. It’s curved to go inside of me and then the longer side goes in him.
That is so hot and sexy I wish I could get my wife to cuckold me that way and Share a two headed Dildo with Me ! I wish I was In his Situation

ohhh !! yes

Husband is suffering a lot in his cage when my BBC and I are having fun. We normally wait until the bull has left to free him up and have some reclaim sex. Since he started using it more permanently, his cock's skin swells up horribly in the cage when excited, especially at the base. Lately, it has been difficult to remove his cage and he was unable to get an erection for our reclaim sex. Wouldn't it be better to let him masturbate instead, while bull and I are still having fun and cage him back later?

It's best to make him wait until you and your bull are done. Cumming will make your husband lose enthusiasm, especially for eating your creampie. If you need to let him out of his cage while you and your bull are having fun, handcuff or restrain his hands so he can't masturbate until you're done. If the cage he has is causing some skin damage, you also should look into a different style, size, or type of cage that won't harm his skin or anything else when he tries to get erect.

Last edited:
No real question here. Until the cuck submits fully to his mistress there is zero pleasure for him. Make his life living agony in every way until he stops resisting and accepts what is happening to him and how his marriage/relationship has changed.
I get the feeling this is who her attitude has changed. I haven't penetrated her in 5 months. Chastity for one month but I had release this weekend. And she hast fucked a bull yet. I suspect the next 3 months will be tourture, at least I'm used to my cage.

Back