How often does the wife have an encounter with her bull(s)?

We feel we are a perfect match, I'm not going to sugar coat it my wife is pretty much a sadist whipping, disciplining me ,humiliating me and well emasculating me just turns her on ,it makes her pussy drip ,she always says she took my balls and my male ego and crushed them out like stepping on a cigarette butt lol ,she only fucks strong Alfa black men, but the one constant thing is she still owns her masochistic slave husband and we do love each other and we give each other what we need for 20 years ,straight people have a problem understanding we feel it’s the best of both worlds a sadist and a masochist lol and we are blacked look at my dick pic and tell me if you think my wife isn’t justified fucking big black cocks
This is why i started into blacks

We personally have yet to experience our first hot wife and black bull encounter and we do plan on making it happen but have not yet decided on the who when and where. I was hoping that we find someone that we both like and build on that. Once you get going with wife sharing, how often does the wife have her bull and what is appropriate for maintaining a well balanced marriage.
Twice per week.

Why are you still married? What does your wedding mean? Your wife is practically like a friend since there is no love.
Don't you ever feel like a puppet with her? Sorry but I just wanted to understand the meaning of still being married in such situations
Oh yes I am her puppet she loves me but not like a traditional man and wife , my wife doesn’t love me like maybe you would want your wife to love you , actually she doesn’t love she loves to own me,we made vows to each other I won’t ever be with another woman and I’ll always obey her and I will accept punishment and I always will respect my wife’s freedom always submit to my wife’s wishes and she made a vow to me she promised to own me that’s it , it always seemed to me she was the one making a bigger sacrifice

You can’t set a limit on it I left it to my wife to decide her own needs sometimes though it’s twice a week which I love as I adore the feeling of seeing her being used and completely satisfied in a way I can’t give her so why not let her choose what’s right for her

Oh yes I am her puppet she loves me but not like a traditional man and wife , my wife doesn’t love me like maybe you would want your wife to love you , actually she doesn’t love she loves to own me,we made vows to each other I won’t ever be with another woman and I’ll always obey her and I will accept punishment and I always will respect my wife’s freedom always submit to my wife’s wishes and she made a vow to me she promised to own me that’s it , it always seemed to me she was the one making a bigger sacrifice
As long as you are both happy then enjoy! Each couple and each relationship is different. Happiness is what matters.

With my ex it was typically with her main BBC lover at least one night per weekend. Typically stayed at his place and me at home

Back