How much notice for when plans change?

I always feel the most amount of time you can give is the best to give people the chance to change their plans too if needed or make proper arrangements.

I am really glad to see a man asking this question. Thank you! I would like as much notice as possible, please.

As a busy married woman with ******* and responsibilities, my time is valuable. It is not often enough that I get to have my BBC playtime as is! There have been a few times that I felt a "friend" did not value my time. In those cases, I was unhappy because they knew they would have to break our plans well before they told me. As a woman who is working around a husbands schedule, setting up childcare, probably a waxing appointment as well, knowing asap might allow me to change things around to another time. That way, I don't miss out on the one free night. (A mom can only get childcare overnight occasionally) And, I don't end up feeling like my friend left me hanging.

If a sexy man like u is respectful of a girl's time, that has to be appreciated!:lips:

It depends on the situation. Most of the women that share my bed have been doing so for sometime, so they are friends besides being bed partners. Plans don't generally change unless something important comes up. So even if I get a call an hour or less before a planned meeting I don't get overly upset. Getting a call a few days in advance is always nice but sometimes life doesn't give us that option. If the problem occurred repeatedly I would likely drop the person

Back