How many women share their bulls with friends?

How about sharing with your sister? My wife and I along with her sister went to visit an old navy buddy. That was the guise we used to get SIL to go with us. We got to the motel and my wife's bull was already there. Pete was a black man with a solid 8" and as big around as my wrist and was able to stay hard for hours on end. We checked in and then SIL and I went to pick up groceries and alcohol. My wife stayed behind with Pete. We were gone probably an hour or so. I carried the groceries and Deb[SIL] opened the door to the room. Well, you can imagine what she saw. My wife astride Pete, bouncing up and down on that beautiful black cock. Both were naked, so there was no doubt about what was happening. To make a long story short, Pete fucked both those girls so many times that weekend! I on the other hand ate so much cum filled pussy and licked and sucked that cum and pussy juice covered magnificent cock many times. Deb had said that she would never have believed my wife was into BBC. She was especially surprised to see me sucking that beautiful black cock. Little did she know!

Last edited:
I have a close female friend that I have shared 4 or 5 of my bulls with, but so far it has always been a threesome situation with me and her both pleasuring a black bull while the husbands watched. I have told her she can go see the one guy without me, but she is shy and always wants me there too.

One of the guys I have shared her with 3-4 times has asked me if I have any other hotwives that I could share with him, I was fine with that and I am working on it. I was totally comfortable with him asking as I originally suggested the threesome with my friend, and we have known each other for a while.

If a new guy asked me that I think I would be pissed, as he would really be saying I wasn't good enough to please him, so can I recommend someone else he could try who could better please him.

Here's the thing.
Most Bulls need more than one woman to satisfy their needs, that's just natural, unless you're some sort of SuperWoman.
Especially so if you're married and are seeing a Bull - there just isn't enough time to serve 24/7.
There's been many times that a Bull and I have been out in public and a particular girl catches His eye and mentions it to me.
I then usually wait until she goes to the bathroom then follow her in and explain the situation to her.
About half the times I've done this the women end up sitting with us and eventually end up in bed at the end of the night.
Personally I don't like anal but many Bulls do, so if I can find some other bitch to take the heat off me then that's just fine.
Also, having a little "strange" in bed from time to time keeps things fresh, man or woman :threesome: :mstickle:

Happened recently but it might have been more curiosity than sharing. I was helping my fwb with her classroom and her coworker asked if I could help with something in her class. My friend said sure since it before school came back in session and nobody else was there. When we got to her class it was all about rearranging her desk (it was a quickie since no need to get caught and have that on my record) went back to my friends class and she didn't say anything more than she hoped I was useful.

Back