How many women share their bulls with friends?

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
For quick context, I recently moved to Arizona.
I spent 40 years in the NYC area, where I was born, where I grew up and also where I became part of the community.
I have involved in cuckolding since my 20s, where I was routinely flirted with and hit on by older married women.

I had an ongoing arrangement with 2 couples in NY before I moved. One of the couples gave me a key to their house and our agreement was that I could text the wife and if she was free, I would just come over. She could get prepared and didnt need to worry about walking through the house naked or in lingerie, since I had a key.
This couple was also contemplating having me impregnate the wife.

Obviously as we all know, Pandemic hit and in NY, we were all ****** to stay at home and quarantine for a lot longer than most other places.

Now I live in Arizona and since I moved I have been talking to a lot of new people. Its a different state, different social norms and Im trying to figure out what people have experience with or not.

For me, I have always had women tell their friends about me, about my cock and about how good it feels to get fucked. Because of this, since my 20s, I have never had any issues meeting women or having someone to fuck, because when you are recommended a lot to other women, if they like you, they will fuck you.

but when you are starting over, and you relay this information to a new person, if they have never heard of that situation before, it can be quite shocking, not to mention sound like BS. Granted, I can appreciate that it sounds like BS, because there are plenty of men who make up stories like that.

So my general question to the community is - how many women recommend their bulls to their friends or other women??

Im also open to answering questions, if you put them in the comments.

We don’t have many friends in this lifestyle, but we know a few. She always recommends the good men to her friends, she gets turned on by the idea of “turning out” her friends aswell, so I guess she has an interest similar to mine. :LOL:

With that said she probably wouldn’t recommend a dude if he asked her to find him new couples.

We don’t have many friends in this lifestyle, but we know a few. She always recommends the good men to her friends, she gets turned on by the idea of “turning out” her friends aswell, so I guess she has an interest similar to mine. :LOL:

With that said she probably wouldn’t recommend a dude if he asked her to find him new couples.
thank you for your comment and reply

I appreciate everything you said. I think its not usual or common for women to be open with "who" they are having sex with- with other women.
There is a big taboo with if you're fucking someone, your friends probably shouldn't be fucking him as well.

I spent 40 years in the NYC area, where I was born, where I grew up and also where I became part of the community.
I have involved in cuckolding since my 20s, where I was routinely flirted with and hit on by older married women.

I had an ongoing arrangement with 2 couples in NY before I moved. One of the couples gave me a key to their house and our agreement was that I could text the wife and if she was free, I would just come over. She could get prepared and didnt need to worry about walking through the house naked or in lingerie, since I had a key.

Obviously as we all know, Pandemic hit and in NY, we were all ****** to stay at home and quarantine for a lot longer than most other places.

Now I live in Arizona and since I moved I have been talking to a lot of new people. Its a different state, different social norms and Im trying to figure out what people have experience with or not.

For me, I have always had women tell their friends about me, about my cock and about how good it feels to get fucked. Because of this, since my 20s, I have never had any issues meeting women or having someone to fuck, because when you are recommended a lot to other women, if they like you, they will fuck you.

but when you are starting over, and you relay this information to a new person, if they have never heard of that situation before, it can be quite shocking, not to mention sound like BS. Granted, I can appreciate that it sounds like BS, because there are plenty of men who make up stories like that.

So my general question to the community is - how many women recommend their bulls to their friends or other women??

This is totally the case I see in my neck of the woods. There are some lucky guys that get to fuck alot of women. From what I see the women don't even have to recommend or "share", they just do.

These guys are usually a little narcissistic, have big egos and large sexual appetites.

This is totally the case I see in my neck of the woods. There are some lucky guys that get to fuck alot of women. From what I see the women don't even have to recommend or "share", they just do.

These guys are usually a little narcissistic, have big egos and large sexual appetites.
Very true
I dont think you have to be narcissistic, but I can see how those 2 may go hand in hand
I am not narcissistic, but I do have a large sexual appetite and I can have a big ego. But I try to be humble, when I realize my ego is getting out of hand.

The women also. They just need lots of sex. I think it works best, from what I have seen, when the woman is unbelievably hot. No one suspects her having many partners, not even her family, and the men just feel happy fucking them, so they keep their noses clean.

The wife and I are swingers. We enjoy group and solo play. She has a bull or two and I enjoy a couple of hot wives. One of my hot wives is a complete sub and a size queen. She confessed she had a stranger fantasy.

With my wife’s permission, I borrowed her bull. He didn’t hesitate. Sub came over and was blindfolded w no knowledge of what was about to happen. I directed her to undress and slowly explore her body. I whispered in her ear that my friend had been watching and was approaching her to assist. He laid her on the bed and explored her body, but I specifically told him not to let her touch his large cock until he entered her. She gasped as he did. We went several rounds each taking turns w her. After he came once again, he quietly left and I finally removed her blindfold. I’ve teased her w highly edited pics like the ones attached.

Attachments

• 6B62BD0E-53D1-4430-A111-31108E58DEA1.jpeg
    6B62BD0E-53D1-4430-A111-31108E58DEA1.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 356
  • EC686ABB-6E83-4466-A872-D26AA0EACDD9.jpeg
    EC686ABB-6E83-4466-A872-D26AA0EACDD9.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 44BFEF97-CBA2-410B-B62A-007279B6770B.jpeg
    44BFEF97-CBA2-410B-B62A-007279B6770B.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 373
  • 90C51AC6-DEEF-4050-9979-8B089652944F.jpeg
    90C51AC6-DEEF-4050-9979-8B089652944F.jpeg
    761.1 KB · Views: 383
The wife and I are swingers. We enjoy group and solo play. She has a bull or two and I enjoy a couple of hot wives. One of my hot wives is a complete sub and a size queen. She confessed she had a stranger fantasy.

With my wife’s permission, I borrowed her bull. He didn’t hesitate. Sub came over and was blindfolded w no knowledge of what was about to happen. I directed her to undress and slowly explore her body. I whispered in her ear that my friend had been watching and was approaching her to assist. He laid her on the bed and explored her body, but I specifically told him not to let her touch his large cock until he entered her. She gasped as he did. We went several rounds each taking turns w her. After he came once again, he quietly left and I finally removed her blindfold. I’ve teased her w highly edited pics like the ones attached.
Nice way to put your sub through her paces!

I did exactly this! Except it was us who moved across the country. The one person who I told about my bull was our friend who my husband and I had some threesomes with, and who I also lost my "lesbian virginity" with, so I trusted her with the information about Ty. She's divorced, and was VERY interested in seeing for herself.

So shortly before we moved, I arranged to have her come with me for our regular time together. And, wow, was that interesting, lol! She was LOUD, much louder than I'd ever heard her be. I was even a little embarrassed about her noises. I'm sure someone had to have heard her, lol. But it was so sexy watching her take him. She has a BIG personality, so is much more outgoing than I am and also a little pushy (she's very much a pushy New Yorker), but after watching Ty and me fuck, all she wanted to do was serve his needs.

I did exactly this! Except it was us who moved across the country. The one person who I told about my bull was our friend who my husband and I had some threesomes with, and who I also lost my "lesbian virginity" with, so I trusted her with the information about Ty. She's divorced, and was VERY interested in seeing for herself.

So shortly before we moved, I arranged to have her come with me for our regular time together. And, wow, was that interesting, lol! She was LOUD, much louder than I'd ever heard her be. I was even a little embarrassed about her noises. I'm sure someone had to have heard her, lol. But it was so sexy watching her take him. She has a BIG personality, so is much more outgoing than I am and also a little pushy (she's very much a pushy New Yorker), but after watching Ty and me fuck, all she wanted to do was serve his needs.

thank you for your comments.
I know exactly what you mean, LOL, like I know a lot of women like that.
For many different reasons women like me or want to have sex with me.
For "pushy" women, like you described your friend, I provide a real sense of calm and stability emotionally. A lot of people in general are pushy and loud and somewhat rude because they feel they won't be seen or heard unless they are louder than everyone else in the room. this is going to sound very arrogant, but im like a "whisperer" when it comes to loud and rude people. Just my presence helps them to lower the volume and to slow down.

For women that feel like they have to "fight" for attention, they appreciate and crave the attention that I provide, it becomes like a *******, because they can just be themselves and I will see them. They dont have to "peacock" anymore.

For more shy and introverted women, they like me and want to have sex with me for the same reason, but for the opposite effect. They feel like they arent seen or heard because they are quiet and in the background. I have to use a much different approach though because introverts do not like the spotlight at all. So with them, I need them to understand that Im their "shield" I will take the spotlight away, I will create a "secret" space for them to explore and enjoy themselves.

For women that like privacy, Im the best bull to fuck because our adventures are locked in "Fort Knox"

If you read my posts, I only reveal stories and adventures that the women have given me permission to reveal and even then, unless it was about you, there are zero identifying marks. Discretion is a key to being yourself and trusting your bull.

Not many bro.....but they loveee to ask if you have friends so they can get gangbanged ...SMH. Because all us black men run in packs ..SMH.
The post stated "bulls", so I take that as any race, but you are right that a lot of people think that.

My entry into the Lifestyle (Key Parties in the 1990s) was through being referred by an older BULL then, various sexy-ass Hotwives I become let's say "Community Property" but, the husbands were cool dudes....

That's so hot

thank you for your comments.
I know exactly what you mean, LOL, like I know a lot of women like that.
For many different reasons women like me or want to have sex with me.
For "pushy" women, like you described your friend, I provide a real sense of calm and stability emotionally. A lot of people in general are pushy and loud and somewhat rude because they feel they won't be seen or heard unless they are louder than everyone else in the room. this is going to sound very arrogant, but im like a "whisperer" when it comes to loud and rude people. Just my presence helps them to lower the volume and to slow down.

For women that feel like they have to "fight" for attention, they appreciate and crave the attention that I provide, it becomes like a *******, because they can just be themselves and I will see them. They dont have to "peacock" anymore.

For more shy and introverted women, they like me and want to have sex with me for the same reason, but for the opposite effect. They feel like they arent seen or heard because they are quiet and in the background. I have to use a much different approach though because introverts do not like the spotlight at all. So with them, I need them to understand that Im their "shield" I will take the spotlight away, I will create a "secret" space for them to explore and enjoy themselves.

For women that like privacy, Im the best bull to fuck because our adventures are locked in "Fort Knox"

If you read my posts, I only reveal stories and adventures that the women have given me permission to reveal and even then, unless it was about you, there are zero identifying marks. Discretion is a key to being yourself and trusting your bull.
Well stated sir

We shared 2 that were close to us and we trusted. Both with other wives starting out. They were so thankful it was amazing.
thank you for sharing :)
yes, im sure they were very grateful.
Every woman that has told me they were referred by a friend has felt indebted to that friend.
Talking to someone else about sex and fulfilling sexual needs is a VERY VULNERABLE position to be in.
But the results and outcomes can change someones whole perspective on life.
If you are not having good sex for a long time, there are psychological and medical studies that show your overall health will deteriorate.
Men need to ejaculate a certain amount each month, otherwise they are prone to certain diseases.
Women who do not have regular sex and orgasms, are also prone to other health conditions.

sex is a necessary function of our bodies. Its not just for pleasure.

Back