How many women share their bulls with friends?

For quick context, I recently moved to Arizona.
I spent 40 years in the NYC area, where I was born, where I grew up and also where I became part of the community.
I have involved in cuckolding since my 20s, where I was routinely flirted with and hit on by older married women.

I had an ongoing arrangement with 2 couples in NY before I moved. One of the couples gave me a key to their house and our agreement was that I could text the wife and if she was free, I would just come over. She could get prepared and didnt need to worry about walking through the house naked or in lingerie, since I had a key.
This couple was also contemplating having me impregnate the wife.

Obviously as we all know, Pandemic hit and in NY, we were all ****** to stay at home and quarantine for a lot longer than most other places.

Now I live in Arizona and since I moved I have been talking to a lot of new people. Its a different state, different social norms and Im trying to figure out what people have experience with or not.

For me, I have always had women tell their friends about me, about my cock and about how good it feels to get fucked. Because of this, since my 20s, I have never had any issues meeting women or having someone to fuck, because when you are recommended a lot to other women, if they like you, they will fuck you.

but when you are starting over, and you relay this information to a new person, if they have never heard of that situation before, it can be quite shocking, not to mention sound like BS. Granted, I can appreciate that it sounds like BS, because there are plenty of men who make up stories like that.

So my general question to the community is - how many women recommend their bulls to their friends or other women??

Im also open to answering questions, if you put them in the comments.
I've found truth is stranger than fiction. I know a brother who used to bang a married woman regularly. They wanted him to take the wife on vacation.

I've found truth is stranger than fiction. I know a brother who used to bang a married woman regularly. They wanted him to take the wife on vacation.
I've been on vacation with a Latin hotwife couple few times. All I had to do was show up and please the Wife.
Once you get spoiled like that, it's hard to go 'back' to normal

I just got into this lifestyle from the encouragement from the bf. After 1 night I think im hooked . Going to try a gangbang this weekend and to say I'm excited is an understatement. 5 huge black cocks soon all for Me has me soaking my bed sheets. 😍😍😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-223414_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-223414_Gallery.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20220510-223421_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-223421_Gallery.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 104
I just got into this lifestyle from the encouragement from the bf. After 1 night I think im hooked . Going to try a gangbang this weekend and to say I'm excited is an understatement. 5 huge black cocks soon all for Me has me soaking my bed sheets. 😍😍😍
hope you tell the BF you want him to lick your pussy clean when they leave.

My former hot wife was very jealous if I was fucking another woman, especially if she knew who it was. But oddly she was friendly with and embraced my wife, perhaps because she was concerned she might cut her off. She was very controlling, also very hot and not satisfied by one man. Her husband knew about me, but didn't want to know about any details. Very sub to her.

We don’t have many friends in this lifestyle, but we know a few. She always recommends the good men to her friends, she gets turned on by the idea of “turning out” her friends aswell, so I guess she has an interest similar to mine. :LOL:

With that said she probably wouldn’t recommend a dude if he asked her to find him new couples.
(y)

I met a filthy rich couple while vacationing in Miami, am just a normal mixed bbc but she came to nyc for me and met me once later she flew my to Florida and hosted 2 other couples her house and shared me with them, Friday evening around 9 till Sunday morning.. one of the best sex I ever had .. 3 white cougars,

Friends sharing is one of the best ways for women that are unsure of how to get into the swing of things
Share Sharing GIF by stellar247

Back