How many wives like to go out in public with their Bull?

Funny I see this today. We've got Jason, a BBC driving here from Ohio, coming to visit us for the weekend. One of the fun things is to have the three of us go out - with him squiring Nancy and me being the third wheel. We go places here in our (small) town where we are likely to see folks we know - that makes it more fun 'cause we get to see the surprise on their faces. We go to one restaurant for Saturday lunch- the same one every time, with Nancy and me and a different BBC each time. I've known the owner for decades - he doesn't know about our HotWifing but he sure as hell must wonder.

I doing my best to set it up for Jason to take her out for skanky fun - maybe some simple nudity in public, maybe setting her up to do a blow job for someone in a divey bar - stuff like that. Too bad we're not in a big city where we could have WAY more fun. Still, I fully expect Nancy will be walking a bit wobbly by Sunday afternoon when he leaves. We'll see if that 9" he says he has - really is 9".

it think it would be so hot if my wife got caught with a bull by her friends or co workers

hotness+++ if she's seen by female co-workers and they pepper your wife with questions afterwards.

what would you wife say to her female co-workers? would she sort of downplay it like having lunch with an old college friend, or would
she confess to the lifestyle (and maybe coax an interested female friend into the life?)

I have always gone out on dates but then I actually date the men I have sex with. If we've gone out with hubby, hubby is the friend and my dates are my boyfriend. It adds to the excitement and if anybody sees us it can be explained away as a close friend or whatever. That is unless we are caught kissing, which has not happened. We've recently moved and nobody knows us here so it should be fun when we find out new boyfriend. :)

I love it when my lovers take me out and show me off in public. Can't really do that when were in town though. Too much of a chance for family and friends to see us. But any time I'm out of town with my men we go out to dinner, clubs, or just to public places for "normals" to see us acting up. I LOVE being shown off and seeing their reactions
Love when you say "my men." Lol. Nice media, by the way. Very passionate stuff there.

Back