How many wives like to go out in public with their Bull?

Yes love it. Have had some of the best and most memorable times . For years did it only on weekend getaways and vacations. More recently closer to home. The thrill of being recognized when dating a black man is intoxicating.
My cock gets so hard when I'm out with a married white wife., especially when she's wearing her wedding ring. My preference is for them to dress more business like, and not look like sluts, until we can get naked.Knowing that later we will be doing the nasty is so delicious, and it seems to work them up too.their panties are wet and pussies dripping.

WE always travel when I play, so I will not run into anyone that knows us. Therefore we always meet our BBC playmate in public places, where we end up flirting and feeling each other and then I will get up and walk out with my Black lover, hubby following, so every woman knows what is going down!!!!!! I love to walk through the hotel lobbies with my Black lover or Lovers and everyone see us going to our room for playtime!!!!! It get me so excited when I see the other white women smiling as we walk by!!!!!!

WE always travel when I play, so I will not run into anyone that knows us. Therefore we always meet our BBC playmate in public places, where we end up flirting and feeling each other and then I will get up and walk out with my Black lover, hubby following, so every woman knows what is going down!!!!!! I love to walk through the hotel lobbies with my Black lover or Lovers and everyone see us going to our room for playtime!!!!! It get me so excited when I see the other white women smiling as we walk by!!!!!!
Thanks for that trouser tightening story Patty. Now, I need to think about dead kittens, so I don't faint.:)

This past weekend my Bull came to visit. My 15yo ******* wanted to go to the mall and shop for her birthday. We all went, my cuck hubby, our three children, several of the ******* friends and my wonderful Bull. During the day we had talks with the *******, explained that my Bull was more than a casual friend and that he is planning to come live with us. The most fun part was walking through the mall holding hands, cuck-me-Bull. The looks we got were amazing, some approval and some seemed very upset. Get over it, this
is the 21st century... I'm gonna have my
cuck cake and eat me a slice of Bull dick
too.

Beautiful! Nothing wrong with being public and open with the lifestyle!

This past weekend my Bull came to visit. My 15yo ******* wanted to go to the mall and shop for her birthday. We all went, my cuck hubby, our three children, several of the ******* friends and my wonderful Bull. During the day we had talks with the *******, explained that my Bull was more than a casual friend and that he is planning to come live with us. The most fun part was walking through the mall holding hands, cuck-me-Bull. The looks we got were amazing, some approval and some seemed very upset. Get over it, this is the 21st century... I'm gonna have my cuck cake and eat me a slice of Bull dick too.
I don't think the century has anything to do with it. More likely the esoteric nature of your family's dynamics.

This past weekend my Bull came to visit. My 15yo ******* wanted to go to the mall and shop for her birthday. We all went, my cuck hubby, our three children, several of the ******* friends and my wonderful Bull. During the day we had talks with the *******, explained that my Bull was more than a casual friend and that he is planning to come live with us. The most fun part was walking through the mall holding hands, cuck-me-Bull. The looks we got were amazing, some approval and some seemed very upset. Get over it, this is the 21st century... I'm gonna have my cuck cake and eat me a slice of Bull dick too.[/QUOTE

This past weekend my Bull came to visit. My 15yo ******* wanted to go to the mall and shop for her birthday. We all went, my cuck hubby, our three children, several of the ******* friends and my wonderful Bull. During the day we had talks with the *******, explained that my Bull was more than a casual friend and that he is planning to come live with us. The most fun part was walking through the mall holding hands, cuck-me-Bull. The looks we got were amazing, some approval and some seemed very upset. Get over it, this is the 21st century... I'm gonna have my cuck cake and eat me a slice of Bull dick too.
Thats so beautiful. I think its awesome all of you were out together.....

"...when I see the other white women smiling as we walk by" ZING!!!

Gotta be the most empowering testimony I've heard so far. Once you let your teen ******* and even their friends into the fold there's nowhere you can't go to from there. I understand why almost every one else here with ******* (even those that reached 18) are very cautious about keeping things under wrap. Its an extremely sensitive issue to discuss with your own flesh and *******. You madam however are breaking all sorts of stigma surrounding it and giving ******* tough but timely sex ed in a bold mature fashion. You're absolutely no BS when it comes to living your life to full enjoyment without any shame. Divorce also used to be a touchy subject one time and parents were scared of its potential effect on *******. But as tough as it was, it proved to be imminent with times and ******* had to get used to it no matter how tough it is. That's how changes in society happen.

Black bulls really is an upcoming norm that's bound to be mainstream in future bursting through political correctness of monogamy as well as admission of superiority of one race when it comes to male sex. You therefore will stand in history among those that were ahead of the times about post-modern parenting. I salute your decision

I love going out with my black boyfriend but before I divorced my white husband, my black boyfriend and I were very discrete with the palaces we selected, obviously I was always concerned about being caught. But for those who don't know my story, my hubby was cheating on me long before I ever thought about going out with a black guy and even though I knew about hubby cheating, he had no clue about me and fortunately, he never found out about my interracial affair until long after the divorce. It was then that I didn't care who knew about us...

Since you had knowledge of your ex's transgressions whereas he lacked any about you thereof, I hope you used that to your full advantage in extracting maximum leverage in divorce court.

The most remarkable hotwife-bull dynamic I knew of had this unique correspondence that facilitated both of them to go out on a regular basis. She had 3 ******* from her previous primary bull. Got married to her then cuck boyfriend after their birth and her bull moved on. One of her secondary bulls then stepped up. Became their neighbour and also managed to get employed in the same place the hotwife was working. So basically the routine was after ******* went to sleep she would spend most nights getting hammered by the bull in his place. Then start togethers for their work before ******* woke up in morning. Also none of the work they were doing were high paying. They actually worked in part time shift (although her friends and family knew she was full timer)- they actually were both financed to a solid extent by cuck hubby. The work was an excuse to get out. So when their shift ended they would 'share transport' (alibi for people at work) to leave together for their area of residence. But off course would go end up going some other places depending on the mood (shopping mall, hiking spots, beach, place for weed, dance club, motel room, underground twerk/dance scenes etc etc) and then return home at regular interval. Their whole existence was based on constant sexual tension and fun activities. Cuck, wife and ******* had family time during weekends.

Cuck was very successful professionally. By this time mostly worked from home and earned good amount. Plus was the home maker and daddy cum nanny for *******. He got into relationship with the woman fully knowing she was unapologetic black cock whore and loved supporting her lifestyle both before and after marriage. Vouched to raise the ******* like his own and it went even better than expected- formed excellent raport with the *******. Seems from the outside he was being exploited, but for a scrawny guy with poor social skills and micro penis it was impossible for him to land a proper wife anyways. Rather this actually gave him chance to be a good *******- something he could proudly own besides his professional accomplishments. Plus got to see hotwife in action often. So was a win-win-win scenario in the end.

Back