How many wives like to go out in public with their Bull?

My ex was an extreme racist and bigot, that’s why I feared him knowing about it, espially during the waiting time before divorce was final. Even long after the divorce, he still went into a rage when he found out about me dating a black guy.. but obviously, I could have cared less by then and he’s still clueless that it all began about 7-8 months before I ever filed for divorce.. Fortunately, I rarely hear from him again and the only reason why we still are in contact ever so often is that we still have a rental property in our name..

Oh yes.. I took complete advantage of his cheating during the divorce.. Although I was fair to him, I still got everything I wanted. I will say this though, all the way through the divorce proceedings, I feared he’d find out about me but fortunately, he never found out about my own affair while we were still married.. so during the divorce, I had all the power..

You go girl! He made his intentions known, so you had free reign to do what you wanted. Glad you did!

My wife loves going out with her BBC BF. She has gone to Christmas parties. trips, business dinners, etc. They do not always know she is married but they do know that this good looking blonde is getting fucked by her Hunk of a BBC BF! We both love it and she loves really showing off in front of any haughty bitch who seems to disapprove of it! It is just part of the fun for us!

So far we have only met up with guys at swingers clubs and parties but Frisky has finally agreed to meet up with a guy for a date night.
We are rrying to arrange it for a Saturday night when I am working.
She will get the train to his place in South London, when I finish work in North London, I will drive down and pick her up in the morning.
My wife is in contact with a guy in London,he has his own appt.I hope one day he asks her to stay for the weekend so he can show her off & fuck her brains out.We live 80 miles away.

We don't exactly, but we always start with a dinner and they sit as a couple and I sit there as the third wheel, more so once we go to a bar or head back to his apartment, they are always holding hands, arms around each other while nibbles on her neck or ears. The angst I get fearing friends, family or work collegeus may see or bump into us always ties my stomach up a little until we are safely back at his place. Its also very emasculating having a more dominant male openly flirt publicly with your wife and all you do is submissively stand by a 'let' him.
Totally agree that sitting there while wife and bull are affectionate is emasculating. We often arrive at a restaurant before the bull and my wife and I will sit on same side of booth until he gets there. When he arrives, I stand up, shake his hand then take a seat on opposite side so he can sit by my wife. The wait staff notices for sure but sometimes other people seem to stare...especially if there's a little too much PDA.

To me, the most exciting aspect of being a hotwife is meeting my date at a bar. Love being the center of attention but agree with Khrises4u, have to be careful. Always have to do a walk around to make sure there is no one that I know at the bar before sitting down with my boyfriend. Albany is not that big of a town.

I love the build up. Have to make sure the room is safe so works best out of town. Sitting side by side with bull gets hot fast - and I kind of like when others stare a little. One steady bull has me slowly rub his cock which gets pretty interesting when we go to leave as it is the kind of cock you notice - even more when he is half hard. We hold hands on the way out and anyone who see us and his swollen cock knows what is going to happen. Always valet and have them open up the back door for me and the bull - and they always give me a knowing smile.

I had a bull I used to meet at least twice in a week and at whom I also stayed over. On those occasions, I went shopping with him, for drinks, and to the beach. His neighbors thought I was his wife. It was an exciting experience. At least, they knew that big man was intensively making love to me.

Totally agree that sitting there while wife and bull are affectionate is emasculating. We often arrive at a restaurant before the bull and my wife and I will sit on same side of booth until he gets there. When he arrives, I stand up, shake his hand then take a seat on opposite side so he can sit by my wife. The wait staff notices for sure but sometimes other people seem to stare...especially if there's a little too much PDA.
do you find that embarrassing or does it excite you?

Back