How many wives like to go out in public with their Bull?

My wife loves going out with her BBC BF. She has gone to Christmas parties. trips, business dinners, etc. They do not always know she is married but they do know that this good looking blonde is getting fucked by her Hunk of a BBC BF! We both love it and she loves really showing off in front of any haughty bitch who seems to disapprove of it! It is just part of the fun for us!
does she wear her wedding ring?

does she wear her wedding ring?
She does unless she is at a business event with a BF where it might cause problems or too many questions! When she goes with him to business functions, she is introduced as his GF--which is true! She likes wearing her rings when they are just going out to dinner or dancing and stuff! This guy seems good either way but appreciates her concern for his career!

She does unless she is at a business event with a BF where it might cause problems or too many questions! When she goes with him to business functions, she is introduced as his GF--which is true! She likes wearing her rings when they are just going out to dinner or dancing and stuff! This guy seems good either way but appreciates her concern for his career!
yeah. that makes perfect sense. and also shows how much she is willing to do for him. so she probably dresses conservatively for those meetings and i hope slutting everywhere else;)

yeah. that makes perfect sense. and also shows how much she is willing to do for him. so she probably dresses conservatively for those meetings and i hope slutting everywhere else;)
Exactly! She spends a lot of time picking just the right outfits to look hot and sexy but not slutty. This BF is an upward moving banker who seems to be on the fast track. She wants to help him in his business life! But they do fun things and she wears slutty stuff to make him proud! AND to keep him turned on! LOL

Exactly! She spends a lot of time picking just the right outfits to look hot and sexy but not slutty. This BF is an upward moving banker who seems to be on the fast track. She wants to help him in his business life! But they do fun things and she wears slutty stuff to make him proud! AND to keep him turned on! LOL
your wife is an amazing woman! has she ever fucked him at work? in your house?

Totally agree that sitting there while wife and bull are affectionate is emasculating. We often arrive at a restaurant before the bull and my wife and I will sit on same side of booth until he gets there. When he arrives, I stand up, shake his hand then take a seat on opposite side so he can sit by my wife. The wait staff notices for sure but sometimes other people seem to stare...especially if there's a little too much PDA.
I also recently had an emasculating experience like this. But actually it's with my neighbour who sort of has a black lover and we went to eat to an Indian nearby (they are basically using my flat for their meets). People apparently thought I was the third wheel husband, and I was completely treated with contempt by waiting staff while they mainly communicated with the black guy, second her, and very briefly said anything to me when taking the order. The treatment could have been a little more balanced.

I had a bull I used to meet at least twice in a week and at whom I also stayed over. On those occasions, I went shopping with him, for drinks, and to the beach. His neighbors thought I was his wife. It was an exciting experience. At least, they knew that big man was intensively making love to me.
That sounds more like a lover than a bull, doesn't it?

Part of our search for a bull (and we specifically advertise this desire) is someone that wants to "date" my wife. She loves to get dressed up and go on a date...dinner, drinks, dancing...mostly to get out of work mode and relax a bit. She's never likes the attitude that she should just show up and fuck. It's ok sometimes but she says the process is what's exciting. The flirting, kissing, feeling each other....that gets her primed and ready to go. I think she even enjoys the looks she gets when she's with a black man. Some people can really be assholes but that just provokes her to be more intimate with her bull. The ideal situation is to have a bull that doesn't live too close to home but not too far away so my wife can go to them, preferably to their home.
With the right situation, I think a vacation with her bull would certainly be an option.
vacation, too? just them or would you be the 3rd wheel?

Back