How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

I want my wife to take a black lover and then show me this:

prt-pregnancy-tests-clearblue-flip-click-maria-rowella-9-cbb7d5f9458844188a0a86e993b46e1d.jpeg

My girlfriend regularly brings it up in our dirty talk now, when I use fingers or toys on her. Saying she wants a black baby that we both raise. The d ad would be the bull. She's brought it up so many times I think she's serious

Last edited:
It's not that I absolutely want a baby with a black man, but it's an option.
I'm only 24, I'm single, and I like black men. So it is possible that one day I will meet a black man with whom I will fall in love. And if our love is strong, and we plan to live our lives together, having children would be natural!
beautiful post

I had an ex later tell me she’d wished she had a surprise mixed baby and total mock my pathetic lack of size

I had something similar, where my ex met a black guy she dated shortly after I broke up with her. We only got to bang once in the car with a condom, but with him it was raw and in her bed. She said she’d much rather have his k-ids than mine and she wanted his baby badly. I was very turned on

• Love
Reactions: wit
I had something similar, where my ex met a black guy she dated shortly after I broke up with her. We only got to bang once in the car with a condom, but with him it was raw and in her bed. She said she’d much rather have his k-ids than mine and she wanted his baby badly. I was very turned on
Hope you begged to lick her clean afterwards

Back