How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

It is impossible for a White woman to have a Black baby, haha! That is silly and stupid. If a White woman gets impregnated by a Black man, she will in turn have a bi-racial baby. Only a Black woman and a Black man can produce a Black baby. I wonder how many people actually underatand this simple fact. Wow and jeez, to our society...
That is why Barrack Obama was the first BI RACIAL President

This whole have a black baby thing makes zero sense. We love BBC because they are *black* and have huge fucking cocks. If you start breeding with white women, the offspring are less black, smaller. Why fuck up a good thing?
😂😂 not so the case may lady.. My mixed s on looks great and is pretty well hung like his daddy.. I have spoken to him many times that he needs to be very careful with that tool with these girls. 😂😂

😂😂 not so the case may lady.. My mixed s on looks great and is pretty well hung like his daddy.. I have spoken to him many times that he needs to be very careful with that tool with these girls. 😂😂

This whole have a black baby thing makes zero sense. We love BBC because they are *black* and have huge fucking cocks. If you start breeding with white women, the offspring are less black, smaller. Why fuck up a good thing?
it only makes no sense if the offspring are not females.

To those who ARE actively seeking to have a black baby - why? Asking out of curiosity. Because bringing children in the world is serious business. The fantasy stops once it becomes a screaming reality.
It is exactly that, a fantasy. But it is something that many people fantasize about but very few carry out, it can be done but that is for the elite of this lifestyle. The majority is morbid and pleasure.

Back