How many true cucks are there? And are you one of them?

Just wondering how many full on cucks are really out there? I have categorized the genre into the following. Please let us know what category to fall into and tell us about your favorite cuck nights that you have had in the past.

Category 1. Full cuck activity, such as fluffing, cleaning bull and wife, arranging and finding bulls, and is always fully dressed as fem, fully shaved, with all accessories including cage/device.
Category 2. Cleans up pies and bulls, but does not dress or appear fem at all.
Category 3. Is not involved physically, but enjoys watching and jacking off while doing so.
Category 4. Is just a wannabe and hopes against hopes that one day this lifestyle will cum your way!

Looking forward to hearing all your stories. :lips: :lips: :lips:

HWJ and Pops
Category 1 for me, only I quite the bull finding arrangements as they have not been the best

Only real men have body hair, its a sign of testosterone, women (or in this case sissy husbands) in general do not or should not. Smooth soft skin is a feminine trait throughout time. Therefore, in order to maximize the feminine traits and tendencies of the sexually useless sissy boi, all hair should be removed. It also accentuates the difference between the two, real man vs. sissy boi. When in my bull guise, all sluts are fully shaved, soft smooth and wet...and that goes for any sissy boi husbands that are around, too! All sounds intuitive to me!

Does that answer the question?

Pops
Totally agree Pops

Just wondering how many full on cucks are really out there? I have categorized the genre into the following. Please let us know what category to fall into and tell us about your favorite cuck nights that you have had in the past.

Category 1. Full cuck activity, such as fluffing, cleaning bull and wife, arranging and finding bulls, and is always fully dressed as fem, fully shaved, with all accessories including cage/device.
Category 3. Is not involved physically, but enjoys watching and jacking off while doing so.
Category 4. Is just a wannabe and hopes against hopes that one day this lifestyle will cum your way!

HWJ and Pops
I've done everything in Category 1 except fully shaved and dressed. I've fluffed and cleaned creampie while wearing a CB6000s cage. The only reason I didn't sissy dress was because the bull wasn't into it.

Mainly cat. 2 but a couple of fulls have required cat 1

The most exciting or traumatic was the first time she went to his house alone. We had been to a party where she and her friend sent a lot of time alone in a bedroom. On the way home she informed me that they had not used condoms for the first time. She , also, told me that he asked her to spend the day at his house without me being present. They were both teachers and on summer vacation so they had free time. The day came that she was going to go. She put on a sundress with a built-in bra and nothing else. I worked from home when I was not traveling. I couldn't concentrate on work. She finally came home late that evening. When she undressed her tits were covered with dry semen. Her pussy was red and swollen. It was leaking cum. She told me she would only tell me what happened if I licked the cum clean. I licked another man's cum from her for the first time. I became so excited as I listened that I came without touching myself.

HWJ and Pops
Category 4

I'm a 2. But we don't look at those who do more bi/feminization than we do as being more "true cucks" than I am. To us, a cuck is someone who's faithful to his wife while she fucks other men. She introduces me as her cuck, she keeps me locked in chastity most of the time, I have done various amounts of cleanup or fluffing with various bulls, but frequently I only have contact with her. Sometimes I'm only there to watch, and sometimes I'm not present at all.

No disrespect to anyone who does it differently from us, but my wife has no interest in cutting me off from sex entirely, shaving me or making me look like a woman. She might decide we are going to wear costumes at a lifestyle event that switch our gender roles, or have me wear men's panties under my clothes, but she likes that I am obviously a man, wearing those things for her amusement. Most of the time she wants her husband to look and behave outwardly like a man. We've never had anyone suggest we're not a "true cuck" couple because of the details we do or don't adopt ourselves, and we don't really look at it as some kind of scale we're climbing. We just are the way we are and we're happy there.

Some cucks are also sissies, and more power to them, but some are not. To us, sissies aren't any more or less "true cuck" then other cucks.

Last edited:
Back