How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

No black but 1 half white and half black guy. Quite a few different races but Mostly white and I’d have to stay I don’t know the exact count definitely under 100 but maybe over 50 I counted once and It was 42 but I was like five years ago so I’m technically a Virgin for bbc

Wow. Mines only had the 1. Mine. I’ve told her all about this website though and it gets her really excited so that figure could double one day soon perhaps

That varies. We've been 'friends' with several different black men for more than a year, but others were only for a few months. There were also longish periods when we didn't see anyone. Sorry I can't give a better answer, but we didn't really keep any kind of record and have to depend on memory. :)

Mine like 300 400 total guys early in life my wife then girlfriend would post on backpage. Most days days she would meet 5 to 7 guys and the most she ever met was 17 in a day. I used to tell her no condoms and she come home Nd I'd eat her pussy. We loved it and I mean she has been been a slut from the time she was 14 or 15. Before I met her at 18 she been with 40 already.

Mine like 300 400 total guys early in life my wife then girlfriend would post on backpage. Most days days she would meet 5 to 7 guys and the most she ever met was 17 in a day. I used to tell her no condoms and she come home Nd I'd eat her pussy. We loved it and I mean she has been been a slut from the time she was 14 or 15. Before I met her at 18 she been with 40 already.
. Interesting the diversity in the world today. Some women dont have sex for weeks, months, or years. Some women have sex several times a day. Some women enjoy several men each day. Some women sex is a high priority. Other women not as much.

Lets share how many cocks our wives have had that we know about:)

Pam has had 3 and I was present for each of them. Her first was four years ago, which we've posted about elsewhere on this site, and she continues to enjoy his delights several times a year (exclusively) and has no ongoing interest in anyone else! Her first and current, was an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! Her second was Edwin's twin brother, Eduard. Her third was a friend of Eduard's and was a once only event. He just didn't measure up so to speak. Eduard has had several sessions with Pam but he's far from Pam's favourite. Edwin wins her trophy!
P.S. That pic we use in our Avitar is one I took of Pam just before they were removed by Edwin and she got blackened! Evidence of just how horny Pam was at that time is clearly visible via the pussy juice stain right down the middle of her crotch! :sex:

Back