How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

Mine like 300 400 total guys early in life my wife then girlfriend would post on backpage. Most days days she would meet 5 to 7 guys and the most she ever met was 17 in a day. I used to tell her no condoms and she come home Nd I'd eat her pussy. We loved it and I mean she has been been a slut from the time she was 14 or 15. Before I met her at 18 she been with 40 already.
WOW!! What a busy woman! If she has been doing that for 20 years she's had to do an average of 18 or 20 men each day! WOW WOW What a record!!

Mine had well over 1000 by her own admission before she started seeing me. Since then, we have no idea, having lost count years ago.

My wife has been with 6, but each one was a steady, regular 'date' for at least six months. She likes the regular, one-man-at-a-time kind of mating. :)

. Yes. Most of the young black men at the gym have enjoyed her white pussy at least once. Many several times. Part of her exercises. And she enjoys having them cum inside her pussy too. Especially as a tease to me when she returns home with her pussy wet , stretched, and cum filled.
and do you be a good cuckold and clean her cum filled pussy

Pam has had 3 and I was present for each of them. Her first was four years ago, which we've posted about elsewhere on this site, and she continues to enjoy his delights several times a year (exclusively) and has no ongoing interest in anyone else! Her first and current, was an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! Her second was Edwin's twin brother, Eduard. Her third was a friend of Eduard's and was a once only event. He just didn't measure up so to speak. Eduard has had several sessions with Pam but he's far from Pam's favourite. Edwin wins her trophy!
P.S. That pic we use in our Avitar is one I took of Pam just before they were removed by Edwin and she got blackened! Evidence of just how horny Pam was at that time is clearly visible via the pussy juice stain right down the middle of her crotch! :sex:
that avatar picture is so fucking hot and a good time enjoyed by all no doubt after they came off

So wifey fucked 8 men before we met. Since she's fucked 8 more. 4 Bbc and 4 white guys!! Two of the black guys were at a sex club where she got split roasted by then for over an hour. Condom came off accidentally and he came in her pussy and the other nutted in her mouth. Hoping for more BBCs soon!!

Last edited:
Back