How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

Now then thats not a nice question and not one that should be asked
Some things are better not asked just enjoy life and try to live life with no regrets because this life is far to short for all of us

Julia had around ten guys besides me within the year before our marriage. After we married, we decided to go to full cuckold lifestyle, including me being not allowed having any sex with her anymore. Therefore, we became part of a German forum for sex dates. That really much started it all. Since than, she had around 80 guys from that website.

Next she learned that there are always bbc around in a public garden nearby. Those guys are totally uncomplicated. She just walks up to one or two of them and in a second they disappear behind some trees. Meanwhile, I guess she had around 50 guys only inside of that park. On one occasion she had sex with 15 of those guys in just one afternoon.

Another source for her is just asking guys on the streets for sex. I have been with her on at least 20-30 of that occasions and close to none of those guys ever refused. So, according to my own experience, asking random guys on the streets for sex is a strategy that works very good for hot wives - at least here in Germany.

I think ? it’s more likely cuckolds, husbands and some straight men get off on the idea, the more their women have sex with other men, the more they indulge of another fantasy; to fill in another gap in their sexual lifestyle....lol

It’s very rare or seldom, a woman ? would admit she had many sexual partners....etc.

Seriously, who is counting and why?

I think ? it’s more likely cuckolds, husbands and some straight men get off on the idea, the more their women have sex with other men, the more they indulge of another fantasy; to fill in another gap in their sexual lifestyle....lol

It’s very rare or seldom, a woman ? would admit she had many sexual partners....etc.

Seriously, who is counting and why?
Hi there, I guess what you write is more of a wide spread stereotype than reality. It‘s the 21st century and at least in urban societies there are a lot women today who are very open about what they like etc. Times, when men were predators and women only sweet wives to be, wanting nothing more but monogamy, security and a big family, are gone.

As for my wife and I, it’s quality not quantity that counts. My wife’s half-black boyfriend has lived with us for over two years. We’ve become like a family. I’m over 30 years older than both of them, and my libido has definitely waned. I like sex every 2-3 weeks, but my wife and her boyfriend go at it almost daily. Everyone is happy and fulfilled. :)

Back