How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

Well I've been there while she did them all most of them a minimum of four hours most between 6 and 8 hours but I'd say at least 90 if not more but a few have been repeat customers and those would be the ones with really large cocks that knew how to use them.

This is a great question, Early on with our bull (2013) he asked Karen how many guys had she slept with in total, She told him she had been with 3 black guys in uni and 9 white boys including me. He said he wanted her to have had more bbc than white so over the next 6 months he has her fuck 8 of his bbc friends.
I’m not sure how many bbc she has had to date but she has said more than 30.

Love her so much :)

This is a great question, Early on with our bull (2013) he asked Karen how many guys had she slept with in total, She told him she had been with 3 black guys in uni and 9 white boys including me. He said he wanted her to have had more bbc than white so over the next 6 months he has her fuck 8 of his bbc friends.

Smart lady, nothing wrong with it

Karen sounds amazing! Natasha is on similar journey too, though maintains she doesn't like to count guys she's been with but I'm hoping she too will reach stage when she's had more black guys than white. For me it's always pleasure to hear of wives to have more lovers in marriage with support & encouragement of hubbie than they had before. A true awakening of their sexual identity. Natasha always had attraction to black guys, but never had courage before my encouragement. I'm so proud of her :love:

Back