I want to know your proudest moment of being a cuckold, hotwife or BBC?

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
I have always been proud of my sexy wife and always encouraged her to explore her sexual needs in whatever way she wanted and needed. It has lead to many adventures. Many moments where I thought I was the luckiest hubby out there. Well, last weekend I had a different one that I believe has made me prouder than ever.

It had been several months since our oldest ******* (25) came for a visit. She has been seeing a couple of gentlemen over the last few years. While they thought I wasn't listening I got to overhear parts of a conversation they were having about her latest gentlemen. The part that I am most proud of was something like "Don't worry about how big he is, your body will simply adjust to his cock. And trust me, watching that big black cock slide into you the first time will be like nothing else."

Apparently, both of my daughters have been dating black gentlemen and I didn't even know it. Yup, I am the proud Cuckold/Poppa.

My proudest moment was when my wife finally gave into experiencing black cock after spending many years of trying to get her into experiencing black cock . Watching her giving her body to him and hearing her telling him how good his black cock felt listening to her having multiple orgasms as his cock stretched her wider and deeper than I had ever done. Fucking her so much better than I could ever managed. Listening to her telling him to fill her cunt with his cum .

Last edited:
I have always been proud of my sexy wife and always encouraged her to explore her sexual needs in whatever way she wanted and needed. It has lead to many adventures. Many moments where I thought I was the luckiest hubby out there. Well, last weekend I had a different one that I believe has made me prouder than ever.

It had been several months since our oldest ******* (25) came for a visit. She has been seeing a couple of gentlemen over the last few years. While they thought I wasn't listening I got to overhear parts of a conversation they were having about her latest gentlemen. The part that I am most proud of was something like "Don't worry about how big he is, your body will simply adjust to his cock. And trust me, watching that big black cock slide into you the first time will be like nothing else."

Apparently, both of my daughters have been dating black gentlemen and I didn't even know it. Yup, I am the proud Cuckold/Poppa.

That’s awesome

GMP_U2F2ZUdNQVgwMQ==.gif

My proudest moment was when my wife finally gave into experiencing black cock after spending many years of trying to get her into experiencing black cock . Watching her giving her body to him and hearing her telling him how good his black cock felt listening to her having multiple orgasms as his cock stretched her wider and deeper than I had ever done. Fucking her so much better than I could ever managed. Listening to her telling him to fill her cunt with his cum .
So beautiful.

Back