How many times has your wife been fucked that you are aware of?? Mine,s got 26 different cocks so far.

. Yes. Most of the young black men at the gym have enjoyed her white pussy at least once. Many several times. Part of her exercises. And she enjoys having them cum inside her pussy too. Especially as a tease to me when she returns home with her pussy wet , stretched, and cum filled.

We would be interested to know how your wife manages to be fucked by young BBC men at her gym. Do they do it at the gym. and, if so, where?

5 i am aware of but they are more: i met her only ten years ago and now she is in her late 40s...once her friend told me that she changes man every five minutes...

Love that !!!!!
my girlfriend told me she chose variety for her sexual partners since age 16. a couple days before or wedding, i told her that sex outside our marriage would be no reason to leave her. She told me it would be stupid for her to cheat. She cuckolded me 4 yrs. 33 days after the wedding. We've been married 10 years(2nd marriage). In college she gave herself to bbc in a big way, returned to bbc 5 years ago.

Back