how many times can a black bull make a white woman orgasm

Pleasure and pain seem to be closely connected. I recall from another thread there was a question of if there was a limit to how many times a woman could orgasm. Apparently with the help of several bulls the woman was continuously fucked and had many orgasms (I don't recall the number). At some point she used the pre arranged safe word to stop things because she couldn't take anymore. I think a number of factors come into play. One would be abrasion to the vagina from the cock(s) fucking her. A large thick cock even when well lubricated can cause some abrasion if things continue long enough. The woman's physical condition also plays a roll. Speaking from experience a horny marathon runner can out last pretty much any man. or couple of men. It also depends on the pace of things, if she is pulling a train and the pace is relaxed the fucking can go on for hours. If things are going on at an intense pace the woman may be exhausted sooner.

I cum hard and a lot....the longer u gothe harder I cum. I'm a squirter....as long as u stroke me right, my orgasms never emd.

Back