how many of you need lubricant

Mah

Male
While discussion with my colleague she said during initial days of anal penetration she needed lubricant to ass hole but she doesn't require now a good push is enough to get the dick inside...

How many of you have a kinda loose ass hole..how many years it took ass hole become like that

Before the pandemic, my anus gradually became easier to penetrate with training and experience but I always needed lubricant. After a year without my partners, I finally have been having penetrative sex, including anal, for the past few weeks. I am definitely tighter and need even more lubrication and gentler entry than before.

While discussion with my colleague she said during initial days of anal penetration she needed lubricant to ass hole but she doesn't require now a good push is enough to get the dick inside...

How many of you have a kinda loose ass hole..how many years it took ass hole become like that
You'll always need some lube. No matter how much you have stretched, after 20 min you'll feel the need for it. Even for vaginal after 2hrs it's nice to feel refreshed.

Reactions: Mah
Back