How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

I have heard that in Indonesia poor muslim men ask their wife to sleep with tourist
I dont know if that part is true. But the numbers of milf's and married woman that make themselves available is amazing. Definitly worth the $10, LOL!

One of the best fucks I had in Indonesia was doing this business woman. I had CNN on the television and something was on about Israel and the Palestinians. That muslim woman went off on an antisemetic tirade that the Nazi's would have been proud of. So I fucked her ass hard and long. LOL! Asked her to repeat her filthy comments so I would fuck her harder, LOL!!!!!!!

i`ve never been with a muslim lady sexually (as far as i know ;) ) and most probably won`t ever. Not that i am against it, but i aim to keep my (on my part ;) ) monogamous relationship with my girlfriend. But in the past i had been lucky and had some sexy fun with white and black women and also one Asian. :D

i don`t understand the "kink" about religion and "interracial" sex. There are some threads dealing with (white) Christian women in this context too. As far as i know, neither the Bible nor the Quran have a single "commandment" dealing with "race" in any way shape or form.

who wants to se an Arab Muslim wife gets fucked by an African ******* dealer in front of her hubby ( me) ?
Does this mean your wife is a muslim arab? If so, are you muslim too? (Not that it would matter to me; i`m just a curious mind ;) )
i don`t get how the other player`s "profession" would contribute to the lifestyle?! What if the African who fucked your wife wasn`t a ******* dealer, like most black African men are not? *wondering*

Trinidad but currently residing in Toronto Canada
Are there many Indian women in Trinidad?

i`ve never been with a muslim lady sexually (as far as i know ;) ) and most probably won`t ever. Not that i am against it, but i aim to keep my (on my part ;) ) monogamous relationship with my girlfriend. But in the past i had been lucky and had some sexy fun with white and black women and also one Asian. :D

i don`t understand the "kink" about religion and "interracial" sex. There are some threads dealing with (white) Christian women in this context too. As far as i know, neither the Bible nor the Quran have a single "commandment" dealing with "race" in any way shape or form.

Does this mean your wife is a muslim arab? If so, are you muslim too? (Not that it would matter to me; i`m just a curious mind ;) )
i don`t get how the other player`s "profession" would contribute to the lifestyle?! What if the African who fucked your wife wasn`t a ******* dealer, like most black African men are not? *wondering*

Are there many Indian women in Trinidad?
Yes lots of us

Back