How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

The only European woman I've been with so far was Ukrainian. It wasn't very good though, I was too big for her and she couldn't last more than a few minutes.

Back in the early 90's, I got a copy of Penthouse Magazine that was printed for the Turkish market.

They featured nude pics just like the USA magazines, but the women had all been circumcised. There wasn't one clitoris to be seen anywhere in the magazine, despite the usual full frontal, spread leg-open vagina layouts you would expect from Penthouse. I don't actually know if the women were Muslim or not.

I found it very disappointing, as I consider a woman's vagina to be the most beautiful thing on Earth.
i live in the middle east ,,, and a meager percent of muslim families do this

View attachment 1133626
Extramarital affairs; swinging lifestyle, homosexuality or other alternative sex life such as cuckolding etc are banned in all religions, so it is not only forbidden in Islam however, Islam has a zero tolerance for alternative sexual practices. For married people, capital punishment of stoning until death is strictly practised in Muslim countries. Luckily I am Muslim from India so there is no fear of such punishment in India, however, Muslim Society in India, in general, is very non-tolerant about sexual promiscuity so your life gets screwed if your lifestyle is discovered. Many families ******* their own daughters or female family members to save their family prestige. Honour killings are not uncommon.
Does this mean Muslim women are not screwed by non-Muslim men? Muslim men and women are like any other men & women but in order to protect themselves, they do it discreetly. Broadminded Muslims have their own circles. They prefer a recommendation from some other Muslim so it is like tried & tested for sexual adventure. Big dick is not a criteria. Trustworthiness is a first criteria before anything else. When I wanted to adopt the swinging lifestyle, it took me more than 6 months to get her ready for first couple swapping event. As soon as I adopted the swinging lifestyle, I came across many Muslim couples who were living two-faced life like me. What surprised me more that many Muslim husbands started as a swinger couple but majority ended up in happily indulging in ******* & hubby would act as a pimp. The reason was simple, in India, sex between Hindu men & Muslim women is a big taboo. Therefore, lot of influential Hindu men have a strong desire to get laid with Muslim women & many Muslim men see that opportunity to make a side income. I used to get lot of requests to bang my wife & offered money but I did not accept money although I won't deny that I used my wife to get some favours from my boss & some politicians. One thing is that my wife never slept with any other Muslim men. All were non-Muslim.
i am indian too and totally understand what you are saying brother. even as man if i attached to any couple for fun society would see me very differently.

Back in the early 90's, I got a copy of Penthouse Magazine that was printed for the Turkish market.

They featured nude pics just like the USA magazines, but the women had all been circumcised. There wasn't one clitoris to be seen anywhere in the magazine, despite the usual full frontal, spread leg-open vagina layouts you would expect from Penthouse. I don't actually know if the women were Muslim or not.

I found it very disappointing, as I consider a woman's vagina to be the most beautiful thing on Earth.
In some countries muslim women are curcumcised ..mostly african countries..their vagina looks ugly after removing tbeir clitoris because it is main part that makes appearance of vagina sexy

Depends on where she's from, sometimes. I dated a Muslim girl from Azerbaijan for a while, but she was basically Muslim in name only. No veil, no bowing to Mecca or whatever, and she dressed very proactively. A lot of Azeri girls are like that.
Agree ...

Yes, I have been with a muslim girl and it was considered to be highly sacrilegious due to my race and religion and occupation. I was warned by others how dangerous it was.

Back