How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

I used to live in Morocco so I have been with many Muslim and Arab women. They are very tender and quite playful, they like teasing too and care about their looks. I must add that Moroccans are more open minded and free than Arabs from most middle eastern countries so it's common to see Moroccan girls dating foreigners. Plus it's one of the most touristic countries
I used to live in Morocco so I have been with many Muslim and Arab women. They are very tender and quite playful, they like teasing too and care about their looks. I must add that Moroccans are more open minded and free than Arabs from most middle eastern countries so it's common to see Moroccan girls dating foreigners. Plus it's one of the most touristic countries
Also the girls dont mind age difference if they like the men..another positive point

Older men and younger women. Yeah It's part of their traditional, ancient culture but as years are passing it's becoming more and more awkward because Nowadays the country culture is really really subject to western influence because of movies, medias etc.....So if you're really older than these girls you really should have money, good social position to offer them stuffs or to support them as a retribution for fucking them/ dating them. That because most young Moroccan girls prefer date a guy their age or maximum 5 to 10 years older. Modernism. Anyway Moroccan girls are quite opportunistic and materialistic but if they are into you or find you attractive they won't ask you anything.

Older men and younger women. Yeah It's part of their traditional, ancient culture but as years are passing it's becoming more and more awkward because Nowadays the country culture is really really subject to western influence because of movies, medias etc.....So if you're really older than these girls you really should have money, good social position to offer them stuffs or to support them as a retribution for fucking them/ dating them. That because most young Moroccan girls prefer date a guy their age or maximum 5 to 10 years older. Modernism. Anyway Moroccan girls are quite opportunistic and materialistic but if they are into you or find you attractive they won't ask you anything.
Totally agree with your observations. Moroccan girls are materialistic by & large. If some one western countries want to marry them then they are happy to marry lot more older guys.

I am originally from Pakistan. I'd say more than half of the cuck couples I've been with were Muslims. These were Muslim couples (practicing too) who were in this lifestyle. Some were swingers who just wanted the wife to be with a well-endowed man, others were different. In two cases, the husband was impotent and could no longer fuck the wife so they decided on getting another man.

But of course all of my encounters were shrouded in secrecy. These couples don't advertise their lifestyles fearing social repercussions.

Being a Muslim doesn't preclude you from enjoying the pleasures in life. Most people are sinners, some just go for the carnal sins.

And I must say, swinging and cuckolding scene in Pakistan is on the rise and in the future we will see more Muslim hotwives.

I am originally from Pakistan. I'd say more than half of the cuck couples I've been with were Muslims. These were Muslim couples (practicing too) who were in this lifestyle. Some were swingers who just wanted the wife to be with a well-endowed man, others were different. In two cases, the husband was impotent and could no longer fuck the wife so they decided on getting another man.

But of course all of my encounters were shrouded in secrecy. These couples don't advertise their lifestyles fearing social repercussions.

Being a Muslim doesn't preclude you from enjoying the pleasures in life. Most people are sinners, some just go for the carnal sins.

And I must say, swinging and cuckolding scene in Pakistan is on the rise and in the future we will see more Muslim hotwives.
Agree..Also it is not just rising in Pakistan ..it is similar trend india as well

Agree..Also it is not just rising in Pakistan ..it is similar trend india as well
Yeah I guess so... While I was in Dubai, I got asked by Indian guys several times to fuck a woman while they watch although I refused. Because 1- I didn't know what the chick look like ( I'm kind of selective) and 2- I felt most were looking at me with "gay" eyes ( I'm straight). But yeah Indians are kinky and like sex a lot. Morocco and Tunisia are the best Arab countries if you want to tastes Arab girls. I've been in both and I got lot of fun.

Yeah I guess so... While I was in Dubai, I got asked by Indian guys several times to fuck a woman while they watch although I refused. Because 1- I didn't know what the chick look like ( I'm kind of selective) and 2- I felt most were looking at me with "gay" eyes ( I'm straight). But yeah Indians are kinky and like sex a lot. Morocco and Tunisia are the best Arab countries if you want to tastes Arab girls. I've been in both and I got lot of fun.

Cuckolding is massive in India. I haven't been there yet but I have been with 2 Indian-origin hotwives. In India, social costs of adultery aren't as high as Muslim countries. Moreover, most Indian guys are very beta. Hence a lot of Indian women are getting fun on the side and some of them are indeed Muslim.

I don't know if this is true but I've heard rumors that breeding parties are very popular in select circles in Indian urban areas. Indians have a fetish for fair skin when it comes to their prospective offspring and one way certain couples have decided to achieve that is my getting the wife bred by a bunch of white guys (mostly visiting businessmen etc.). This might all be a rumor but still points towards the fact that women are being sexually liberated in these parts of the world.

Cuckolding is massive in India. I haven't been there yet but I have been with 2 Indian-origin hotwives. In India, social costs of adultery aren't as high as Muslim countries. Moreover, most Indian guys are very beta. Hence a lot of Indian women are getting fun on the side and some of them are indeed Muslim.

I don't know if this is true but I've heard rumors that breeding parties are very popular in select circles in Indian urban areas. Indians have a fetish for fair skin when it comes to their prospective offspring and one way certain couples have decided to achieve that is my getting the wife bred by a bunch of white guys (mostly visiting businessmen etc.). This might all be a rumor but still points towards the fact that women are being sexually liberated in these parts of the world.
What you have heard is not rumour..i have attended one such party so i know that it does happen for sure but the craze is for white guys and not for black guys as you rightly mentioned

Back