How many of you consider yourself a slut?

My wife freely admits to being a slut for bbc. She and her other girlfriends openly say so in conversation.
If the guy is well built and good looking she will no doubt open her legs for him.
She admits this and has no problem when I call her a slut. View attachment 2366866
Good for your wife, my wife is just getting to the point that she’s a black man’s collard slut and is admitting it to herself, and it’s a first with her. It’s a whole new lifestyle for woman like my wife and her black bull is bringing the inner slut Out in the open with my wife.

My Wife, as others in this thread, loves sucking cock and literally can't get enough of it. She regularly does multiple guys and often her arousal is heightened when they call her a slut; tell her she'll be wearing a chin bag; call her a super sucker, etc.

Tab here..I have known I liked sex better with black boys in high school and college.But I never realized that I was actually a pure slut for some types of men thanks to my husband Danny..

We married 5 years ago and since then my husband has helped me learn that He can help me learn enjoy sex a WHOLE LOT BETTER...

REALLY A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL.

I was a lame fuck he once admitted to me..
No initiative, no moving smoothly on him..
And he made me realize that it was OK to moan during sex...

I have always wanted to just VocaLize
The great sensation I was I wa sgetting fro. Black men from age of 13 until 31 when we met..

See..He has a had a fetish since teens years for white girls ducking dark boys in school
We went to school as ******* so he knew..
But we never hung out u til Facebook...
2012-2013

Now I dress for Hubby.
Danny dominates me such in a smooth but effective way, that when had me cumming hard on his dick hard, the 1st night we went out...

And he taught submissive...
He taught me submissive w/ respect...
He taught me to live how I get stretched by old guys I have fucked..

SO HERE WE ARE ...
DANNY & TAB74A387D7-C18D-4C85-83F1-B5AF105DB0D3.jpegB554BE26-FEB5-4A36-9449-A3741984C04F.jpegDA55BE1D-DFC4-43C8-81F7-C96D864B72C1.jpeg832A9840-063B-41BE-ACA5-AC985679FFCF.jpeg

REALLY A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL.

I was a lame fuck he once admitted to me..
No initiative, no moving smoothly on him..
And he made me realize that it was OK to moan during sex...

I have always wanted to just VocaLize
The great sensation I was I wa sgetting fro. Black men from age of 13 until 31 when we met..

See..He has a had a fetish since teens years for white girls ducking dark boys in school
We went to school as ******* so he knew..
But we never hung out u til Facebook...
2012-2013

Now I dress for Hubby.
Danny dominates me such in a smooth but effective way, that when had me cumming hard on his dick hard, the 1st night we went out...

And he taught submissive...
He taught me submissive w/ respect...
He taught me to live how I get stretched by old guys I have fucked

My wife doesn't use the word slut in day to day happenings, but behind closed doors if I whisper it into her ear, and tell her she's a dirty little slut and if only our friends could see her now, while our friend is balls deep in her, she'll almost cum on demand.

In saying that, she had this tee made for around the house, so as I said, behind closed doors, she wears the term proudly :)

View attachment 2362472
Does your ex husband still nutt in your pussy.

Back