How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Does your ex husband still nutt in your pussy.
It would be lucky to be more than 3-4 times in the last few years, condoms are mandatory, plus his chance of any sex at all is much higher if he already has a condom on when I come to bed, even if he wanks himself, but most times while being spooned that will be a handjob, which he is always more than happy with, but probably once a month, he might succeed when he asks 'can I put it in'.

I’m not a slut and never going to be:devil: I’m so tired about men talking to us as a slut if we have had more than one man in our lives.
I don't think that's what they are talking about, it's a lot more than just more than one man in your life. It's about a girl who just can't get enough sex and it's a term mostly used for white females with black bulls, and both don't see it as a negative. You need to lighten up, and don't put your values on other girls who love being a slut, or called it but her black men.

I don't think that's what they are talking about, it's a lot more than just more than one man in your life. It's about a girl who just can't get enough sex and it's a term mostly used for white females with black bulls, and both don't see it as a negative. You need to lighten up, and don't put your values on other girls who love being a slut, or called it but her black men.
Still, dont you consider slut to be a word with a very negative tone? Its like if i should go around saying the n-word all the time.

Tired of this debate it’s been done endlessly and it obvious that if a woman chooses to identify herself as a slut it’s up to them no business of men and by the way men have no equivalent term which is strange! Because I’d defo be one!

Still, dont you consider slut to be a word with a very negative tone? Its like if i should go around saying the n-word all the time.
To you sluts a bad word to woman like my wife it was a freeing word. She was always a good girl now having wild sex with her black Bull and loves it!
You need to stop judging others because you don't agree with them.

Then we have to agree to not agree, slut is a very negative word to me, and i dont think it should be used even in this kind of forum.
I think more and more women are cautious, discrete and smarter about anything in life now a days, especially when it comes to sex. Men tend to think a lot between their legs instead of what's really important between their ears. lol.

Again, I could be wrong but playing in bed with someone, calling a girl a slut in the heat of the moment, I can understand and relate to that. I like discrete relationship, most importantly both parties understand the rules, agree and everyone happy.

I think more and more women are cautious, discrete and smarter about anything in life now a days, especially when it comes to sex. Men tend to think a lot between their legs instead of what's really important between their ears. lol.

Again, I could be wrong but playing in bed with someone, calling a girl a slut in the heat of the moment, I can understand and relate to that. I like discrete relationship, most importantly both parties understand the rules, agree and everyone happy.
Calling her a slut in the heat of the moment to me seems a lot worse then a name that you both agree on. If the girl loves the whole slut thing, then cool, but if she does not like the name slut and you call her that in bed really tasteless.

Back