How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Lol. Thank you! I’m not here to make enemies. Yes......the site is definitely sexually based of course! But man or women, when it comes to this site we all have different goals I am sure!!!
I wish to be your cuckold ,i live in Sweden, single without children.
I welcome the idea that my future wife cheats me in sight of me.
Would you like to get to know each other?

I wish to be your cuckold ,i live in Sweden, single without children.
I welcome the idea that my future wife cheats me in sight of me.
Would you like to get to know each other?
Hi. I am sure you are a nice guy. But sorry. I already have a cuckold. My husband! And that’s plenty. There is nothing attractive about a cuckold. I am attracted to very goodlooking men of color. Sorry. I wish you luck though.
Linda

A cuckold wants a hotwife, a hotwife wants a bull, a bull wants a cuckold to have his wife....very few single women, wake up one day; and decided to be hot-wives.

I can understand we men, calling women sluts in bed during the heat of the moment, as part of the act n fun, but I cannot understand why any woman proudly like to wear and be called a slut in public....I’m shocked n speechless....

One of the reasons, why most people play with others privately today is, to protect their identity from family, friends and co-workers.

If you are not careful about your fun, and actions today, it may fire back in the long run tomorrow....

A cuckold wants a hotwife, a hotwife wants a bull, a bull wants a cuckold to have his wife....very few single women, wake up one day; and decided to be hot-wives.

I can understand we men, calling women sluts in bed during the heat of the moment, as part of the act n fun, but I cannot understand why any woman proudly like to wear and be called a slut in public....I’m shocked n speechless....

One of the reasons, why most people play with others privately today is, to protect their identity from family, friends and co-workers.

If you are not careful about your fun, and actions today, it may fire back in the long run tomorrow....
And i dont understand why women who want to explore our sexuality are called sluts, i thought we had come a little further than that.

Men are called man whores but that’s not shaming them. I’ve called my fiancée a slut a few times when we are fucking and she says it back to me, tells me to fuck her like a slut and that’s she’s my slut. Of course this doesn’t happen every time we have sex, only when she’s really horny and we are fucking good and hard! She’s been more vocal when we use the black dildo in bed which is about once a month or so! It sucks that the word slut is used to shame women when it’s an fun word to play with in bed!

Back