How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I'm a slut and have been a slut since my mid twenties. I have been used and abused by countless number of guys, been made to have sex with strangers and friends. I've been involved in threesomes and gang bangs and have been the centre of attraction at bukkake parties. If that is not a slut I'm not sure what constitutes one.
. Much discussion on the subject and definition of these terms. Commonly , i would believe a slut has sex with a variety of men that she knows. Taking this further , when she starts having sex with men she does not know , then she is taking this futher into circumstances and situations often refered to as whore or *******. Each of these often requires an adjustment in her personality and view of things to crossover into this new world of sex.

See what happens when u take black cock and feel that massive load for first time 😍 changes a white girl forever and I'm so thankful you like so many other white woman have proudly become a cum dump for black cock only and never used rubbers ever. I'm so glad there are more and more of white woman becoming that true bbc whore like you !
. Seems to be much more of this now. So many have gone black. Some much more that others buy many have at least " sampled" BBC.

I'm a slut and have been a slut since my mid twenties. I have been used and abused by countless number of guys, been made to have sex with strangers and friends. I've been involved in threesomes and gang bangs and have been the centre of attraction at bukkake parties. If that is not a slut I'm not sure what constitutes one.
girl of my dreams

I knew my wife was before I married her. When I met her she was married and not only fucking me, but she was fucking at least one Hispanic guy she worked with. I had many conversations with her about her sexual history and it was a travelcade of infidelity and sex whenever she could get it.
She had been married twice before me and cheated multiple times on both husbands. She told me the story of one summer in college when her and her roommates had a summer long contest to see who could get laid the most. Her roommates never really had a chance. They were far too faithful to their boyfriends. My wife on the other hand said she had no problem fucking behind her boyfriends back, as she phrased it. To this day I am ever so thankful her first two husbands could not accept her infidelity. She is my little slut now and since we have been married for twenty years now she will always be.

Ive been married to my white husband for 23 years now.In the last 10 years Ive had many passionate intimate relationship with lots of fine black men,they just fuck me and fuck me all they want!I am a proud whore and I open my legs for black cum every time they want me!And I love it!White women should all be cum sluts for black dick!My husband knows that if a black man or "black men" want me in bed they get me and my husband just steps aside and they take me,like it should be!

Ive been married to my white husband for 23 years now.In the last 10 years Ive had many passionate intimate relationship with lots of fine black men,they just fuck me and fuck me all they want!I am a proud whore and I open my legs for black cum every time they want me!And I love it!White women should all be cum sluts for black dick!My husband knows that if a black man or "black men" want me in bed they get me and my husband just steps aside and they take me,like it should be!
That is exactly what it looks like when you serve black cock right as a white whore ! U should be so fucking proud to bend over for any bbc load no rubber 😘
I'm so proud to hear from so many true bbc whites whores

Beautiful statement..I like how you think.

Back