How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I'm a slut and have been a slut since my mid twenties. I have been used and abused by countless number of guys, been made to have sex with strangers and friends. I've been involved in threesomes and gang bangs and have been the centre of attraction at bukkake parties. If that is not a slut I'm not sure what constitutes one.
I'm a fan of yours because you speak the truth about BBC. Some of the guys I've been with were monsters. I don't like to share my sex life with others because people are quick to judge. But like you I consider myself a slut. I've been getting gangbanged since I was 16. I'm 38 now and still enjoy getting gangbanged. Proud slut here.

not a big fan of words like slut or whore or any demeaning names but each t their own. My wife fucked three different guys one day and three the next were the guys sluts. Do we call the men who want to stick their cock in every hole around dogs.

If a slut is someone who loves to suck and swallow the remaining drops of cum off a spent cock, lick a guys asshole while slowly jerking his cock or knowing how to stick your ass up in the air and hold it just right for a great ass fucking.... then yes I'm a big ole slut... a proud one at that!
When and where

Back